Teuta Durres vs FK Kukesi

Albania Super League

Teuta Durres vs FK Kukesi Football Predictions and Statistics

26/2/2021 18:00

Albania Super League

Teuta Durres

Teuta Durres

Albania Super League

 FK Kukesi

FK Kukesi

Date : 26/2/2021 Time : 18:00

34%

Teuta Durres Wins

35%

Draw

31%

FK Kukesi Wins

X

Full Time Tip

52%

Under 2,5 Goals

48%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

25%

Half Time Home Win

45%

Half Time Draw

30%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

58%

Both Team To Score - Yes

42%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

66%

Handicap Probability

Away +0.25

Handicap Tip

1 - 1

Correct Score

2.41

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Teuta Durres vs FK Kukesi

Time: 18:00 Date: 26/2/2021

League: Albania Super League

For the game between Teuta Durres vs FK Kukesi on 26/2/2021 at 18:00 we calculated that Teuta Durres has a 34% probability to win, 35% probability to draw and has a 31% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 52% and over 2.5 score probability is 48%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Teuta Durres vs FK Kukesi is 2.41. Half time porbability for Teuta Durres is 25%, Half Time draw probability is 45, and Half Time probability for FK Kukesi is 30. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Teuta Durres vs FK Kukesi is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 42 and YES-BTTS 58. Handicap Prediction for this game is 66%% and our handicaptip is: Away +0.25. GOOD LUCK !


BKMA Yerevan vs Urartu

26/2/2021 13:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Austria Wien II vs LASK Juniors

26/2/2021 20:30
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Empoli FC vs Venezia FC

26/2/2021 23:00
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Diosgyori VTK vs Mezokovesdi SE

26/2/2021 22:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Werder Bremen vs Eintracht Frankfurt

26/2/2021 22:30
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Sharjah SC vs Jazira Abu Dhabi

26/2/2021 19:15
2 - 2

X

View Tip

FK Tambov vs Rotor Volgograd

26/2/2021 19:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Guarany-CE vs Caucaia-CE

26/2/2021 21:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Al Ahli Dubai vs Hatta Club

26/2/2021 19:15
3 - 0

1

View Tip

Beitar Tel Aviv vs Hapoel Jerusalem

26/2/2021 16:00
2 - 2

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions