TSV 1860 vs Unterhaching

Germany 3. Liga

TSV 1860 vs Unterhaching Football Predictions and Statistics

26/2/2021 21:00

Germany 3. Liga

TSV 1860

TSV 1860

Germany 3. Liga

 Unterhaching

Unterhaching

Date : 26/2/2021 Time : 21:00

57%

TSV 1860 Wins

26%

Draw

17%

Unterhaching Wins

1

Full Time Tip

50%

Under 2,5 Goals

50%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

38%

Half Time Home Win

48%

Half Time Draw

14%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

63%

Both Team To Score - Yes

37%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

42%

Handicap Probability

Home -1.5

Handicap Tip

3 - 1

Correct Score

2.51

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for TSV 1860 vs Unterhaching

Time: 21:00 Date: 26/2/2021

League: Germany 3. Liga

For the game between TSV 1860 vs Unterhaching on 26/2/2021 at 21:00 we calculated that TSV 1860 has a 57% probability to win, 26% probability to draw and has a 17% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 3 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 50% and over 2.5 score probability is 50%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between TSV 1860 vs Unterhaching is 2.51. Half time porbability for TSV 1860 is 38%, Half Time draw probability is 48, and Half Time probability for Unterhaching is 14. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between TSV 1860 vs Unterhaching is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 37 and YES-BTTS 63. Handicap Prediction for this game is 42%% and our handicaptip is: Home -1.5. GOOD LUCK !


Al Ahli Dubai vs Hatta Club

26/2/2021 19:15
3 - 0

1

View Tip

Marconi Stallions vs Sydney U21

26/2/2021 11:45
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Ararat vs 2

26/2/2021 13:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Manly United vs Mt Druitt Rangers

26/2/2021 11:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

FK Tambov vs Rotor Volgograd

26/2/2021 19:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Fortuna Dusseldorf II vs RW Essen

26/2/2021 21:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Vasco da Gama RJ vs Goias

26/2/2021 3:30
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Ohud Medina vs Al Hazm

26/2/2021 16:20
1 - 3

2

View Tip

H. Ironi Rishon vs Hapoel Acre

26/2/2021 16:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Atletico Mineiro vs Palmeiras

26/2/2021 3:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions