Slovan Liberec vs FK Pardubice

Czech Republic Synot liga

Slovan Liberec vs FK Pardubice Football Predictions and Statistics

26/2/2021 20:00

Czech Republic Synot liga

Slovan Liberec

Slovan Liberec

Czech Republic Synot liga

 FK Pardubice

FK Pardubice

Date : 26/2/2021 Time : 20:00

34%

Slovan Liberec Wins

29%

Draw

37%

FK Pardubice Wins

2

Full Time Tip

57%

Under 2,5 Goals

43%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

32%

Half Time Home Win

38%

Half Time Draw

31%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

43%

Both Team To Score - Yes

57%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

37%

Handicap Probability

Away -0.75

Handicap Tip

0 - 2

Correct Score

2.13

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Slovan Liberec vs FK Pardubice

Time: 20:00 Date: 26/2/2021

League: Czech Republic Synot liga

For the game between Slovan Liberec vs FK Pardubice on 26/2/2021 at 20:00 we calculated that Slovan Liberec has a 34% probability to win, 29% probability to draw and has a 37% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 0 - 2, also under 2.5 score probability is 57% and over 2.5 score probability is 43%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Slovan Liberec vs FK Pardubice is 2.13. Half time porbability for Slovan Liberec is 32%, Half Time draw probability is 38, and Half Time probability for FK Pardubice is 31. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Slovan Liberec vs FK Pardubice is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 57 and YES-BTTS 43. Handicap Prediction for this game is 37%% and our handicaptip is: Away -0.75. GOOD LUCK !


Horn vs Austria Lustenau

26/2/2021 20:30
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Baniyas vs Ajman Club

26/2/2021 16:30
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Jeenyo vs Midnimo

26/2/2021 2:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Hapoel Kfar Shalem vs Kafr Qasim

26/2/2021 16:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Al Ahli Dubai vs Hatta Club

26/2/2021 19:15
3 - 0

1

View Tip

Atletico-CE vs Icasa-CE

26/2/2021 21:30
2 - 3

2

View Tip

PEC Zwolle vs SC Heerenveen

26/2/2021 22:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Club Brugge II vs RWD Molenbeek

26/2/2021 22:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Sharjah SC vs Jazira Abu Dhabi

26/2/2021 19:15
2 - 2

X

View Tip

FK Tambov vs Rotor Volgograd

26/2/2021 19:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions