Sirens FC vs Lija Athletic

Malta Premier League

Sirens FC vs Lija Athletic Football Predictions and Statistics

26/2/2021 23:00

Malta Premier League

Sirens FC

Sirens FC

Malta Premier League

 Lija Athletic

Lija Athletic

Date : 26/2/2021 Time : 23:00

41%

Sirens FC Wins

28%

Draw

31%

Lija Athletic Wins

1

Full Time Tip

48%

Under 2,5 Goals

52%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

20%

Half Time Home Win

61%

Half Time Draw

19%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

59%

Both Team To Score - Yes

41%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

34%

Handicap Probability

Home -1

Handicap Tip

3 - 1

Correct Score

2.60

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Sirens FC vs Lija Athletic

Time: 23:00 Date: 26/2/2021

League: Malta Premier League

For the game between Sirens FC vs Lija Athletic on 26/2/2021 at 23:00 we calculated that Sirens FC has a 41% probability to win, 28% probability to draw and has a 31% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 3 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 48% and over 2.5 score probability is 52%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Sirens FC vs Lija Athletic is 2.60. Half time porbability for Sirens FC is 20%, Half Time draw probability is 61, and Half Time probability for Lija Athletic is 19. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Sirens FC vs Lija Athletic is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 41 and YES-BTTS 59. Handicap Prediction for this game is 34%% and our handicaptip is: Home -1. GOOD LUCK !


Viborg FF vs Hvidovre IF

26/2/2021 20:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Diosgyori VTK vs Mezokovesdi SE

26/2/2021 22:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Arka Gdynia vs GKS Jastrzebie

26/2/2021 18:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Hapoel Kfar Shalem vs Kafr Qasim

26/2/2021 16:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Hapoel Petah Tikva vs Hapoel Iksal

26/2/2021 16:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

BKMA Yerevan vs Urartu

26/2/2021 13:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

FK Tambov vs Rotor Volgograd

26/2/2021 19:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Sirens FC vs Lija Athletic

26/2/2021 23:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Beitar Tel Aviv vs Hapoel Jerusalem

26/2/2021 16:00
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Werder Bremen vs Eintracht Frankfurt

26/2/2021 22:30
0 - 2

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions