Sharjah SC vs Jazira Abu Dhabi

UAE Football League

Sharjah SC vs Jazira Abu Dhabi Football Predictions and Statistics

26/2/2021 19:15

UAE Football League

Sharjah SC

Sharjah SC

UAE Football League

 Jazira Abu Dhabi

Jazira Abu Dhabi

Date : 26/2/2021 Time : 19:15

30%

Sharjah SC Wins

36%

Draw

34%

Jazira Abu Dhabi Wins

X

Full Time Tip

13%

Under 2,5 Goals

87%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

46%

Half Time Home Win

29%

Half Time Draw

25%

Half Time Away Win

1

Half Time Tip

88%

Both Team To Score - Yes

12%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

66%

Handicap Probability

Home +0.25

Handicap Tip

2 - 2

Correct Score

4.35

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Sharjah SC vs Jazira Abu Dhabi

Time: 19:15 Date: 26/2/2021

League: UAE Football League

For the game between Sharjah SC vs Jazira Abu Dhabi on 26/2/2021 at 19:15 we calculated that Sharjah SC has a 30% probability to win, 36% probability to draw and has a 34% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 2, also under 2.5 score probability is 13% and over 2.5 score probability is 87%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Sharjah SC vs Jazira Abu Dhabi is 4.35. Half time porbability for Sharjah SC is 46%, Half Time draw probability is 29, and Half Time probability for Jazira Abu Dhabi is 25. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 1, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Sharjah SC vs Jazira Abu Dhabi is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 12 and YES-BTTS 88. Handicap Prediction for this game is 66%% and our handicaptip is: Home +0.25. GOOD LUCK !


Arka Gdynia vs GKS Jastrzebie

26/2/2021 18:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

BKMA Yerevan vs Urartu

26/2/2021 13:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Sharjah SC vs Jazira Abu Dhabi

26/2/2021 19:15
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Beitar Tel Aviv vs Hapoel Jerusalem

26/2/2021 16:00
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Al Ahli Dubai vs Hatta Club

26/2/2021 19:15
3 - 0

1

View Tip

Jeenyo vs Midnimo

26/2/2021 2:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Hapoel Umm Al Fahm vs Ahi Nazareth

26/2/2021 16:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Resovia vs Puszcza

26/2/2021 17:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Hapoel Kfar Shalem vs Kafr Qasim

26/2/2021 16:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Hapoel Raanana vs Hapoel Ramat Gan

26/2/2021 16:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions