SV Darmstadt vs Karlsruher SC

Germany 2. Bundesliga

SV Darmstadt vs Karlsruher SC Football Predictions and Statistics

26/2/2021 20:30

Germany 2. Bundesliga

SV Darmstadt

SV Darmstadt

Germany 2. Bundesliga

 Karlsruher SC

Karlsruher SC

Date : 26/2/2021 Time : 20:30

25%

SV Darmstadt Wins

26%

Draw

49%

Karlsruher SC Wins

2

Full Time Tip

52%

Under 2,5 Goals

48%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

26%

Half Time Home Win

42%

Half Time Draw

32%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

49%

Both Team To Score - Yes

51%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

34%

Handicap Probability

Away -1

Handicap Tip

0 - 2

Correct Score

2.39

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for SV Darmstadt vs Karlsruher SC

Time: 20:30 Date: 26/2/2021

League: Germany 2. Bundesliga

For the game between SV Darmstadt vs Karlsruher SC on 26/2/2021 at 20:30 we calculated that SV Darmstadt has a 25% probability to win, 26% probability to draw and has a 49% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 0 - 2, also under 2.5 score probability is 52% and over 2.5 score probability is 48%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between SV Darmstadt vs Karlsruher SC is 2.39. Half time porbability for SV Darmstadt is 26%, Half Time draw probability is 42, and Half Time probability for Karlsruher SC is 32. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between SV Darmstadt vs Karlsruher SC is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 51 and YES-BTTS 49. Handicap Prediction for this game is 34%% and our handicaptip is: Away -1. GOOD LUCK !


Crato-CE vs Pacajus-CE

26/2/2021 21:30
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Levante UD vs Athletic Bilbao

26/2/2021 23:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Marconi Stallions vs Sydney U21

26/2/2021 11:45
1 - 3

2

View Tip

FK Indjija vs FK Partizan

26/2/2021 15:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Bahia vs Santos FC

26/2/2021 3:30
1 - 2

2

View Tip

FK Tambov vs Rotor Volgograd

26/2/2021 19:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Ferroviario vs Barbalha-CE

26/2/2021 21:30
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Besiktas JK vs Denizlispor

26/2/2021 19:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Markhiya SC vs Muaither SC

26/2/2021 18:15
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Torino FC vs Sassuolo Calcio

26/2/2021 22:45
1 - 1

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions