Resovia vs Puszcza

Poland 1. Liga

Resovia vs Puszcza Football Predictions and Statistics

26/2/2021 16:00

Poland 1. Liga

Resovia

Resovia

Poland 1. Liga

 Puszcza

Puszcza

Date : 26/2/2021 Time : 16:00

27%

Resovia Wins

29%

Draw

44%

Puszcza Wins

2

Full Time Tip

52%

Under 2,5 Goals

48%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

38%

Half Time Home Win

41%

Half Time Draw

22%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

37%

Both Team To Score - Yes

63%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

34%

Handicap Probability

Away -1

Handicap Tip

0 - 2

Correct Score

2.38

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Resovia vs Puszcza

Time: 16:00 Date: 26/2/2021

League: Poland 1. Liga

For the game between Resovia vs Puszcza on 26/2/2021 at 16:00 we calculated that Resovia has a 27% probability to win, 29% probability to draw and has a 44% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 0 - 2, also under 2.5 score probability is 52% and over 2.5 score probability is 48%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Resovia vs Puszcza is 2.38. Half time porbability for Resovia is 38%, Half Time draw probability is 41, and Half Time probability for Puszcza is 22. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Resovia vs Puszcza is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 63 and YES-BTTS 37. Handicap Prediction for this game is 34%% and our handicaptip is: Away -1. GOOD LUCK !


Fluminense RJ vs Fortaleza

26/2/2021 3:30
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Werder Bremen vs Eintracht Frankfurt

26/2/2021 22:30
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Ferroviario vs Barbalha-CE

26/2/2021 21:30
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Widzew Lodz vs Radomiak Radom

26/2/2021 19:40
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Middlesbrough U23s vs Norwich U23s

26/2/2021 17:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

USM Bel Abbes vs JSM Skikda

26/2/2021 18:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Crato-CE vs Pacajus-CE

26/2/2021 21:30
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Vasco da Gama RJ vs Goias

26/2/2021 3:30
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Al Masry vs Ceramica Cleopatra

26/2/2021 18:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Prospera-SC vs Joinville

26/2/2021 2:30
3 - 1

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions