Port Melbourne SC vs Melbourne Knights

Australia Npl Victoria

Port Melbourne SC vs Melbourne Knights Football Predictions and Statistics

26/2/2021 11:45

Australia Npl Victoria

Port Melbourne SC

Port Melbourne SC

Australia Npl Victoria

 Melbourne Knights

Melbourne Knights

Date : 26/2/2021 Time : 11:45

45%

Port Melbourne SC Wins

37%

Draw

18%

Melbourne Knights Wins

1

Full Time Tip

64%

Under 2,5 Goals

36%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

20%

Half Time Home Win

47%

Half Time Draw

33%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

46%

Both Team To Score - Yes

54%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

45%

Handicap Probability

Home -0.5

Handicap Tip

1 - 0

Correct Score

1.78

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Port Melbourne SC vs Melbourne Knights

Time: 11:45 Date: 26/2/2021

League: Australia Npl Victoria

For the game between Port Melbourne SC vs Melbourne Knights on 26/2/2021 at 11:45 we calculated that Port Melbourne SC has a 45% probability to win, 37% probability to draw and has a 18% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 64% and over 2.5 score probability is 36%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Port Melbourne SC vs Melbourne Knights is 1.78. Half time porbability for Port Melbourne SC is 20%, Half Time draw probability is 47, and Half Time probability for Melbourne Knights is 33. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Port Melbourne SC vs Melbourne Knights is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 54 and YES-BTTS 46. Handicap Prediction for this game is 45%% and our handicaptip is: Home -0.5. GOOD LUCK !


Arka Gdynia vs GKS Jastrzebie

26/2/2021 18:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Teuta Durres vs FK Kukesi

26/2/2021 18:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Austria Wien II vs LASK Juniors

26/2/2021 20:30
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Horn vs Austria Lustenau

26/2/2021 20:30
2 - 1

1

View Tip

FK Tambov vs Rotor Volgograd

26/2/2021 19:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Hapoel Raanana vs Hapoel Ramat Gan

26/2/2021 16:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Reggiana vs Salernitana

26/2/2021 21:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Stade Rennais vs OGC Nice

26/2/2021 23:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Ferroviario vs Barbalha-CE

26/2/2021 21:30
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Werder Bremen vs Eintracht Frankfurt

26/2/2021 22:30
0 - 2

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions