Ohud Medina vs Al Hazm

Saudi Arabia 1st Division

Ohud Medina vs Al Hazm Football Predictions and Statistics

26/2/2021 16:20

Saudi Arabia 1st Division

Ohud Medina

Ohud Medina

Saudi Arabia 1st Division

 Al Hazm

Al Hazm

Date : 26/2/2021 Time : 16:20

22%

Ohud Medina Wins

28%

Draw

50%

Al Hazm Wins

2

Full Time Tip

31%

Under 2,5 Goals

69%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

12%

Half Time Home Win

37%

Half Time Draw

51%

Half Time Away Win

2

Half Time Tip

74%

Both Team To Score - Yes

26%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

41%

Handicap Probability

Away -1

Handicap Tip

1 - 3

Correct Score

3.47

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Ohud Medina vs Al Hazm

Time: 16:20 Date: 26/2/2021

League: Saudi Arabia 1st Division

For the game between Ohud Medina vs Al Hazm on 26/2/2021 at 16:20 we calculated that Ohud Medina has a 22% probability to win, 28% probability to draw and has a 50% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 3, also under 2.5 score probability is 31% and over 2.5 score probability is 69%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Ohud Medina vs Al Hazm is 3.47. Half time porbability for Ohud Medina is 12%, Half Time draw probability is 37, and Half Time probability for Al Hazm is 51. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 2, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Ohud Medina vs Al Hazm is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 26 and YES-BTTS 74. Handicap Prediction for this game is 41%% and our handicaptip is: Away -1. GOOD LUCK !


Ceara SC vs Botafogo RJ

26/2/2021 3:30
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Crato-CE vs Pacajus-CE

26/2/2021 21:30
0 - 1

2

View Tip

North East Utd vs Kerala Blasters

26/2/2021 17:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Al Khaleej Club vs Hajer Club

26/2/2021 19:45
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Club Brugge II vs RWD Molenbeek

26/2/2021 22:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

NK Sesvete vs Dinamo Zagreb B

26/2/2021 17:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Darnes SC vs Al Ahli Benghazi

26/2/2021 16:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Desna Chernigiv vs Inhulets Petrove

26/2/2021 20:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Baniyas vs Ajman Club

26/2/2021 16:30
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Ind. Medellin vs Deportivo Cali

26/2/2021 4:15
1 - 1

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions