North East Utd vs Kerala Blasters

India Super League

North East Utd vs Kerala Blasters Football Predictions and Statistics

26/2/2021 17:00

India Super League

North East Utd

North East Utd

India Super League

 Kerala Blasters

Kerala Blasters

Date : 26/2/2021 Time : 17:00

39%

North East Utd Wins

44%

Draw

17%

Kerala Blasters Wins

X

Full Time Tip

42%

Under 2,5 Goals

58%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

28%

Half Time Home Win

52%

Half Time Draw

20%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

59%

Both Team To Score - Yes

41%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

61%

Handicap Probability

Away +1

Handicap Tip

1 - 1

Correct Score

2.88

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for North East Utd vs Kerala Blasters

Time: 17:00 Date: 26/2/2021

League: India Super League

For the game between North East Utd vs Kerala Blasters on 26/2/2021 at 17:00 we calculated that North East Utd has a 39% probability to win, 44% probability to draw and has a 17% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 42% and over 2.5 score probability is 58%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between North East Utd vs Kerala Blasters is 2.88. Half time porbability for North East Utd is 28%, Half Time draw probability is 52, and Half Time probability for Kerala Blasters is 20. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between North East Utd vs Kerala Blasters is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 41 and YES-BTTS 59. Handicap Prediction for this game is 61%% and our handicaptip is: Away +1. GOOD LUCK !


Kawasaki Frontale vs Yokohama Marinos

26/2/2021 12:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

PEC Zwolle vs SC Heerenveen

26/2/2021 22:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Jeenyo vs Midnimo

26/2/2021 2:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

NK Dragovoljac vs Junak Sinj

26/2/2021 17:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Al Nasr Dubai vs Hatta Club

26/2/2021 16:30
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Lokomotiv Plovdiv vs Etar VT

26/2/2021 18:30
3 - 0

1

View Tip

Najran SC vs Sahel (KSA)

26/2/2021 20:15
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Marconi Stallions vs Sydney U21

26/2/2021 11:45
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Arka Gdynia vs GKS Jastrzebie

26/2/2021 18:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

TSV 1860 vs Unterhaching

26/2/2021 21:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions