NK Varazdin vs NK Osijek

Croatia 1. HNL

NK Varazdin vs NK Osijek Football Predictions and Statistics

26/2/2021 20:00

Croatia 1. HNL

NK Varazdin

NK Varazdin

Croatia 1. HNL

 NK Osijek

NK Osijek

Date : 26/2/2021 Time : 20:00

21%

NK Varazdin Wins

30%

Draw

49%

NK Osijek Wins

2

Full Time Tip

66%

Under 2,5 Goals

34%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

22%

Half Time Home Win

27%

Half Time Draw

51%

Half Time Away Win

2

Half Time Tip

44%

Both Team To Score - Yes

56%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

49%

Handicap Probability

Away -0.5

Handicap Tip

0 - 1

Correct Score

1.68

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for NK Varazdin vs NK Osijek

Time: 20:00 Date: 26/2/2021

League: Croatia 1. HNL

For the game between NK Varazdin vs NK Osijek on 26/2/2021 at 20:00 we calculated that NK Varazdin has a 21% probability to win, 30% probability to draw and has a 49% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 0 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 66% and over 2.5 score probability is 34%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between NK Varazdin vs NK Osijek is 1.68. Half time porbability for NK Varazdin is 22%, Half Time draw probability is 27, and Half Time probability for NK Osijek is 51. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 2, and our Full Time prediction for the game between NK Varazdin vs NK Osijek is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 56 and YES-BTTS 44. Handicap Prediction for this game is 49%% and our handicaptip is: Away -0.5. GOOD LUCK !


Teuta Durres vs FK Kukesi

26/2/2021 18:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Arka Gdynia vs GKS Jastrzebie

26/2/2021 18:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Crato-CE vs Pacajus-CE

26/2/2021 21:30
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Hapoel Afula vs Ramat HaSharon

26/2/2021 16:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Resovia vs Puszcza

26/2/2021 17:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Jeenyo vs Midnimo

26/2/2021 2:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Al Nasr Dubai vs Hatta Club

26/2/2021 16:30
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Austria Wien II vs LASK Juniors

26/2/2021 20:30
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Atletico-CE vs Icasa-CE

26/2/2021 21:30
2 - 3

2

View Tip

H. Ironi Rishon vs Hapoel Acre

26/2/2021 16:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions