NK Sesvete vs Dinamo Zagreb B

Croatia 2.HNL

NK Sesvete vs Dinamo Zagreb B Football Predictions and Statistics

26/2/2021 17:00

Croatia 2.HNL

NK Sesvete

NK Sesvete

Croatia 2.HNL

 Dinamo Zagreb B

Dinamo Zagreb B

Date : 26/2/2021 Time : 17:00

47%

NK Sesvete Wins

34%

Draw

19%

Dinamo Zagreb B Wins

1

Full Time Tip

45%

Under 2,5 Goals

55%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

28%

Half Time Home Win

39%

Half Time Draw

33%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

65%

Both Team To Score - Yes

35%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

47%

Handicap Probability

Home -0.5

Handicap Tip

2 - 1

Correct Score

2.73

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for NK Sesvete vs Dinamo Zagreb B

Time: 17:00 Date: 26/2/2021

League: Croatia 2.HNL

For the game between NK Sesvete vs Dinamo Zagreb B on 26/2/2021 at 17:00 we calculated that NK Sesvete has a 47% probability to win, 34% probability to draw and has a 19% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 45% and over 2.5 score probability is 55%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between NK Sesvete vs Dinamo Zagreb B is 2.73. Half time porbability for NK Sesvete is 28%, Half Time draw probability is 39, and Half Time probability for Dinamo Zagreb B is 33. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between NK Sesvete vs Dinamo Zagreb B is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 35 and YES-BTTS 65. Handicap Prediction for this game is 47%% and our handicaptip is: Home -0.5. GOOD LUCK !


FK Zarkovo vs Zeleznicar Pancevo

26/2/2021 15:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

NK Sesvete vs Dinamo Zagreb B

26/2/2021 17:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Crato-CE vs Pacajus-CE

26/2/2021 21:30
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Ben Guerir vs OC Khourigba

26/2/2021 17:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

NK Varazdin vs NK Osijek

26/2/2021 20:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Jeddah Club vs Al Nahdha (KSA)

26/2/2021 19:05
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Levante UD vs Athletic Bilbao

26/2/2021 23:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Genclerbirligi vs Yeni Malatyaspor

26/2/2021 16:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Al Nasr Dubai vs Hatta Club

26/2/2021 16:30
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Warta Poznan vs Lech Poznan

26/2/2021 22:30
0 - 1

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions