NK Dubrava vs Medimurje Cakovec

Croatia 2.HNL

NK Dubrava vs Medimurje Cakovec Football Predictions and Statistics

26/2/2021 17:00

Croatia 2.HNL

NK Dubrava

NK Dubrava

Croatia 2.HNL

 Medimurje Cakovec

Medimurje Cakovec

Date : 26/2/2021 Time : 17:00

35%

NK Dubrava Wins

37%

Draw

28%

Medimurje Cakovec Wins

X

Full Time Tip

23%

Under 2,5 Goals

77%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

51%

Half Time Home Win

25%

Half Time Draw

24%

Half Time Away Win

1

Half Time Tip

72%

Both Team To Score - Yes

28%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

65%

Handicap Probability

Away +0.5

Handicap Tip

2 - 2

Correct Score

3.83

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for NK Dubrava vs Medimurje Cakovec

Time: 17:00 Date: 26/2/2021

League: Croatia 2.HNL

For the game between NK Dubrava vs Medimurje Cakovec on 26/2/2021 at 17:00 we calculated that NK Dubrava has a 35% probability to win, 37% probability to draw and has a 28% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 2, also under 2.5 score probability is 23% and over 2.5 score probability is 77%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between NK Dubrava vs Medimurje Cakovec is 3.83. Half time porbability for NK Dubrava is 51%, Half Time draw probability is 25, and Half Time probability for Medimurje Cakovec is 24. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 1, and our Full Time prediction for the game between NK Dubrava vs Medimurje Cakovec is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 28 and YES-BTTS 72. Handicap Prediction for this game is 65%% and our handicaptip is: Away +0.5. GOOD LUCK !


Beitar Tel Aviv vs Hapoel Jerusalem

26/2/2021 16:00
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Arar FC vs Al Dir iya

26/2/2021 16:15
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Reggiana vs Salernitana

26/2/2021 21:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Port Melbourne SC vs Melbourne Knights

26/2/2021 11:45
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Gudja United vs Tarxien Rainbows

26/2/2021 19:00
3 - 0

1

View Tip

Konyaspor vs Gaziantep B.B.

26/2/2021 16:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Internacional vs Corinthians

26/2/2021 3:30
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Najran SC vs Sahel (KSA)

26/2/2021 20:15
1 - 1

X

View Tip

NK Varazdin vs NK Osijek

26/2/2021 20:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Jacyoba-AL vs CS Alagoano

26/2/2021 2:00
0 - 3

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions