Markhiya SC vs Muaither SC

Qatar Q League

Markhiya SC vs Muaither SC Football Predictions and Statistics

26/2/2021 18:15

Qatar Q League

Markhiya SC

Markhiya SC

Qatar Q League

 Muaither SC

Muaither SC

Date : 26/2/2021 Time : 18:15

22%

Markhiya SC Wins

30%

Draw

48%

Muaither SC Wins

2

Full Time Tip

59%

Under 2,5 Goals

41%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

12%

Half Time Home Win

68%

Half Time Draw

21%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

46%

Both Team To Score - Yes

54%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

32%

Handicap Probability

Away -1

Handicap Tip

0 - 2

Correct Score

2.05

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Markhiya SC vs Muaither SC

Time: 18:15 Date: 26/2/2021

League: Qatar Q League

For the game between Markhiya SC vs Muaither SC on 26/2/2021 at 18:15 we calculated that Markhiya SC has a 22% probability to win, 30% probability to draw and has a 48% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 0 - 2, also under 2.5 score probability is 59% and over 2.5 score probability is 41%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Markhiya SC vs Muaither SC is 2.05. Half time porbability for Markhiya SC is 12%, Half Time draw probability is 68, and Half Time probability for Muaither SC is 21. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Markhiya SC vs Muaither SC is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 54 and YES-BTTS 46. Handicap Prediction for this game is 32%% and our handicaptip is: Away -1. GOOD LUCK !


Club Brugge II vs RWD Molenbeek

26/2/2021 22:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Ararat vs 2

26/2/2021 13:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Stade Rennais vs OGC Nice

26/2/2021 23:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Werder Bremen vs Eintracht Frankfurt

26/2/2021 22:30
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Al Ahli Dubai vs Hatta Club

26/2/2021 19:15
3 - 0

1

View Tip

Widzew Lodz vs Radomiak Radom

26/2/2021 19:45
0 - 2

2

View Tip

RAC Casablanca vs Riadi Salmi

26/2/2021 17:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Empoli FC vs Venezia FC

26/2/2021 23:00
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Baniyas vs Ajman Club

26/2/2021 16:30
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Guarany-CE vs Caucaia-CE

26/2/2021 21:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions