Marconi Stallions vs Sydney U21

Australia NPL NSW 1

Marconi Stallions vs Sydney U21 Football Predictions and Statistics

26/2/2021 11:45

Australia NPL NSW 1

Marconi Stallions

Marconi Stallions

Australia NPL NSW 1

 Sydney U21

Sydney U21

Date : 26/2/2021 Time : 11:45

36%

Marconi Stallions Wins

20%

Draw

44%

Sydney U21 Wins

2

Full Time Tip

28%

Under 2,5 Goals

72%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

36%

Half Time Home Win

36%

Half Time Draw

28%

Half Time Away Win

1

Half Time Tip

77%

Both Team To Score - Yes

23%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

22%

Handicap Probability

Away -1

Handicap Tip

1 - 3

Correct Score

3.60

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Marconi Stallions vs Sydney U21

Time: 11:45 Date: 26/2/2021

League: Australia NPL NSW 1

For the game between Marconi Stallions vs Sydney U21 on 26/2/2021 at 11:45 we calculated that Marconi Stallions has a 36% probability to win, 20% probability to draw and has a 44% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 3, also under 2.5 score probability is 28% and over 2.5 score probability is 72%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Marconi Stallions vs Sydney U21 is 3.60. Half time porbability for Marconi Stallions is 36%, Half Time draw probability is 36, and Half Time probability for Sydney U21 is 28. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 1, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Marconi Stallions vs Sydney U21 is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 23 and YES-BTTS 77. Handicap Prediction for this game is 22%% and our handicaptip is: Away -1. GOOD LUCK !


Gudja United vs Tarxien Rainbows

26/2/2021 19:00
3 - 0

1

View Tip

Baniyas vs Ajman Club

26/2/2021 16:30
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Reggiana vs Salernitana

26/2/2021 21:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Hapoel Petah Tikva vs Hapoel Iksal

26/2/2021 16:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Ararat vs 2

26/2/2021 13:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Werder Bremen vs Eintracht Frankfurt

26/2/2021 22:30
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Empoli FC vs Venezia FC

26/2/2021 23:00
2 - 2

X

View Tip

H. Ironi Rishon vs Hapoel Acre

26/2/2021 16:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

SV Lafnitz vs Floridsdorfer AC

26/2/2021 20:30
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Kawasaki Frontale vs Yokohama Marinos

26/2/2021 12:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions