Manly United vs Mt Druitt Rangers

Australia NPL NSW 1

Manly United vs Mt Druitt Rangers Football Predictions and Statistics

26/2/2021 11:00

Australia NPL NSW 1

Manly United

Manly United

Australia NPL NSW 1

 Mt Druitt Rangers

Mt Druitt Rangers

Date : 26/2/2021 Time : 11:00

48%

Manly United Wins

30%

Draw

22%

Mt Druitt Rangers Wins

1

Full Time Tip

52%

Under 2,5 Goals

48%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

20%

Half Time Home Win

60%

Half Time Draw

20%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

44%

Both Team To Score - Yes

56%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

24%

Handicap Probability

Home -1

Handicap Tip

2 - 0

Correct Score

2.40

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Manly United vs Mt Druitt Rangers

Time: 11:00 Date: 26/2/2021

League: Australia NPL NSW 1

For the game between Manly United vs Mt Druitt Rangers on 26/2/2021 at 11:00 we calculated that Manly United has a 48% probability to win, 30% probability to draw and has a 22% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 52% and over 2.5 score probability is 48%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Manly United vs Mt Druitt Rangers is 2.40. Half time porbability for Manly United is 20%, Half Time draw probability is 60, and Half Time probability for Mt Druitt Rangers is 20. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Manly United vs Mt Druitt Rangers is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 56 and YES-BTTS 44. Handicap Prediction for this game is 24%% and our handicaptip is: Home -1. GOOD LUCK !


H. Ironi Rishon vs Hapoel Acre

26/2/2021 16:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Eastern AA vs HK Rangers

26/2/2021 15:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Blau Weiss Linz vs Austria Klagenfurt

26/2/2021 22:25
3 - 2

1

View Tip

Teuta Durres vs FK Kukesi

26/2/2021 18:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Crato-CE vs Pacajus-CE

26/2/2021 21:30
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Arka Gdynia vs GKS Jastrzebie

26/2/2021 18:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

FK Tambov vs Rotor Volgograd

26/2/2021 19:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Beitar Tel Aviv vs Hapoel Jerusalem

26/2/2021 16:00
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Reggiana vs Salernitana

26/2/2021 21:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Hapoel Petah Tikva vs Hapoel Iksal

26/2/2021 16:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions