Lokomotiv Plovdiv vs Etar VT

Bulgaria First League

Lokomotiv Plovdiv vs Etar VT Football Predictions and Statistics

26/2/2021 18:30

Bulgaria First League

Lokomotiv Plovdiv

Lokomotiv Plovdiv

Bulgaria First League

 Etar VT

Etar VT

Date : 26/2/2021 Time : 18:30

60%

Lokomotiv Plovdiv Wins

28%

Draw

12%

Etar VT Wins

1

Full Time Tip

40%

Under 2,5 Goals

60%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

45%

Half Time Home Win

41%

Half Time Draw

14%

Half Time Away Win

1

Half Time Tip

49%

Both Team To Score - Yes

51%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

28%

Handicap Probability

Home -2

Handicap Tip

3 - 0

Correct Score

3.00

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Lokomotiv Plovdiv vs Etar VT

Time: 18:30 Date: 26/2/2021

League: Bulgaria First League

For the game between Lokomotiv Plovdiv vs Etar VT on 26/2/2021 at 18:30 we calculated that Lokomotiv Plovdiv has a 60% probability to win, 28% probability to draw and has a 12% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 3 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 40% and over 2.5 score probability is 60%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Lokomotiv Plovdiv vs Etar VT is 3.00. Half time porbability for Lokomotiv Plovdiv is 45%, Half Time draw probability is 41, and Half Time probability for Etar VT is 14. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 1, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Lokomotiv Plovdiv vs Etar VT is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 51 and YES-BTTS 49. Handicap Prediction for this game is 28%% and our handicaptip is: Home -2. GOOD LUCK !


H. Ironi Rishon vs Hapoel Acre

26/2/2021 16:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Darnes SC vs Al Ahli Benghazi

26/2/2021 16:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

PEC Zwolle vs SC Heerenveen

26/2/2021 22:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Manly United vs Mt Druitt Rangers

26/2/2021 11:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

FK Zarkovo vs Zeleznicar Pancevo

26/2/2021 15:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Club Brugge II vs RWD Molenbeek

26/2/2021 22:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

NK Sesvete vs Dinamo Zagreb B

26/2/2021 17:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

West Ham Utd U23s vs Derby U23s

26/2/2021 22:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Ferroviario vs Barbalha-CE

26/2/2021 21:30
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Atletico GO vs Coritiba

26/2/2021 3:30
1 - 0

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions