Konyaspor vs Gaziantep B.B.

Turkey Super Lig

Konyaspor vs Gaziantep B.B. Football Predictions and Statistics

26/2/2021 16:00

Turkey Super Lig

Konyaspor

Konyaspor

Turkey Super Lig

 Gaziantep B.B.

Gaziantep B.B.

Date : 26/2/2021 Time : 16:00

37%

Konyaspor Wins

34%

Draw

29%

Gaziantep B.B. Wins

1

Full Time Tip

74%

Under 2,5 Goals

26%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

21%

Half Time Home Win

56%

Half Time Draw

23%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

45%

Both Team To Score - Yes

55%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

37%

Handicap Probability

Home 0

Handicap Tip

1 - 0

Correct Score

1.28

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Konyaspor vs Gaziantep B.B.

Time: 16:00 Date: 26/2/2021

League: Turkey Super Lig

For the game between Konyaspor vs Gaziantep B.B. on 26/2/2021 at 16:00 we calculated that Konyaspor has a 37% probability to win, 34% probability to draw and has a 29% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 74% and over 2.5 score probability is 26%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Konyaspor vs Gaziantep B.B. is 1.28. Half time porbability for Konyaspor is 21%, Half Time draw probability is 56, and Half Time probability for Gaziantep B.B. is 23. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Konyaspor vs Gaziantep B.B. is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 55 and YES-BTTS 45. Handicap Prediction for this game is 37%% and our handicaptip is: Home 0. GOOD LUCK !


Hapoel Kfar Shalem vs Kafr Qasim

26/2/2021 16:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Atletico-CE vs Icasa-CE

26/2/2021 21:30
2 - 3

2

View Tip

Reggiana vs Salernitana

26/2/2021 21:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Port Melbourne SC vs Melbourne Knights

26/2/2021 11:45
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Widzew Lodz vs Radomiak Radom

26/2/2021 19:45
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Empoli FC vs Venezia FC

26/2/2021 23:00
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Hapoel Raanana vs Hapoel Ramat Gan

26/2/2021 16:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Vasco da Gama RJ vs Goias

26/2/2021 3:30
2 - 2

X

View Tip

FK Vojvodina vs FK Napredak

26/2/2021 17:30
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Konyaspor vs Gaziantep B.B.

26/2/2021 16:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions