Jahn Regensburg vs Paderborn

Germany 2. Bundesliga

Jahn Regensburg vs Paderborn Football Predictions and Statistics

26/2/2021 20:30

Germany 2. Bundesliga

Jahn Regensburg

Jahn Regensburg

Germany 2. Bundesliga

 Paderborn

Paderborn

Date : 26/2/2021 Time : 20:30

31%

Jahn Regensburg Wins

41%

Draw

28%

Paderborn Wins

X

Full Time Tip

49%

Under 2,5 Goals

51%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

24%

Half Time Home Win

51%

Half Time Draw

25%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

56%

Both Team To Score - Yes

44%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

69%

Handicap Probability

Away +0.25

Handicap Tip

1 - 1

Correct Score

2.56

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Jahn Regensburg vs Paderborn

Time: 20:30 Date: 26/2/2021

League: Germany 2. Bundesliga

For the game between Jahn Regensburg vs Paderborn on 26/2/2021 at 20:30 we calculated that Jahn Regensburg has a 31% probability to win, 41% probability to draw and has a 28% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 49% and over 2.5 score probability is 51%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Jahn Regensburg vs Paderborn is 2.56. Half time porbability for Jahn Regensburg is 24%, Half Time draw probability is 51, and Half Time probability for Paderborn is 25. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Jahn Regensburg vs Paderborn is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 44 and YES-BTTS 56. Handicap Prediction for this game is 69%% and our handicaptip is: Away +0.25. GOOD LUCK !


Sao Paulo FC vs Flamengo RJ

26/2/2021 3:30
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Al Ahli Dubai vs Hatta Club

26/2/2021 19:15
3 - 0

1

View Tip

Fluminense RJ vs Fortaleza

26/2/2021 3:30
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Vitoria Guimaraes vs Boavista FC

26/2/2021 23:30
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Ind. Medellin vs Deportivo Cali

26/2/2021 4:15
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Hapoel Kfar Shalem vs Kafr Qasim

26/2/2021 16:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

West Ham Utd U23s vs Derby U23s

26/2/2021 22:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

PEC Zwolle vs SC Heerenveen

26/2/2021 22:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Sporting Charleroi vs Racing Genk

26/2/2021 22:45
2 - 0

1

View Tip

FC Cartagena vs CD Leganes

26/2/2021 23:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions