Jaguares vs Deportivo Pereira

Colombia Primera A

Jaguares vs Deportivo Pereira Football Predictions and Statistics

26/2/2021 0:00

Colombia Primera A

Jaguares

Jaguares

Colombia Primera A

 Deportivo Pereira

Deportivo Pereira

Date : 26/2/2021 Time : 0:00

48%

Jaguares Wins

32%

Draw

20%

Deportivo Pereira Wins

1

Full Time Tip

41%

Under 2,5 Goals

59%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

34%

Half Time Home Win

37%

Half Time Draw

30%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

52%

Both Team To Score - Yes

48%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

48%

Handicap Probability

Home -0.5

Handicap Tip

2 - 1

Correct Score

2.95

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Jaguares vs Deportivo Pereira

Time: 0:00 Date: 26/2/2021

League: Colombia Primera A

For the game between Jaguares vs Deportivo Pereira on 26/2/2021 at 0:00 we calculated that Jaguares has a 48% probability to win, 32% probability to draw and has a 20% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 41% and over 2.5 score probability is 59%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Jaguares vs Deportivo Pereira is 2.95. Half time porbability for Jaguares is 34%, Half Time draw probability is 37, and Half Time probability for Deportivo Pereira is 30. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Jaguares vs Deportivo Pereira is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 48 and YES-BTTS 52. Handicap Prediction for this game is 48%% and our handicaptip is: Home -0.5. GOOD LUCK !


Al Nasr Dubai vs Hatta Club

26/2/2021 16:30
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Tottenham U23s vs Blackburn U23s

26/2/2021 15:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Jacyoba-AL vs CS Alagoano

26/2/2021 2:00
0 - 3

2

View Tip

Tepatitlan de Morelos vs Pumas Tabasco

26/2/2021 4:00
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Slovan Liberec vs FK Pardubice

26/2/2021 20:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Jahn Regensburg vs Paderborn

26/2/2021 20:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Alianza Petrolera vs Deportes Tolima

26/2/2021 2:05
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Al Khaleej Club vs Hajer Club

26/2/2021 19:45
1 - 1

X

View Tip

FC Nazareth Ilit vs Sektzia Nes Tziona

26/2/2021 16:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Bahia vs Santos FC

26/2/2021 3:30
1 - 2

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions