Horn vs Austria Lustenau

Austria Erste Division

Horn vs Austria Lustenau Football Predictions and Statistics

26/2/2021 20:30

Austria Erste Division

Horn

Horn

Austria Erste Division

 Austria Lustenau

Austria Lustenau

Date : 26/2/2021 Time : 20:30

40%

Horn Wins

27%

Draw

33%

Austria Lustenau Wins

1

Full Time Tip

42%

Under 2,5 Goals

58%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

17%

Half Time Home Win

32%

Half Time Draw

50%

Half Time Away Win

2

Half Time Tip

60%

Both Team To Score - Yes

40%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

40%

Handicap Probability

Home 0

Handicap Tip

2 - 1

Correct Score

2.88

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Horn vs Austria Lustenau

Time: 20:30 Date: 26/2/2021

League: Austria Erste Division

For the game between Horn vs Austria Lustenau on 26/2/2021 at 20:30 we calculated that Horn has a 40% probability to win, 27% probability to draw and has a 33% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 42% and over 2.5 score probability is 58%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Horn vs Austria Lustenau is 2.88. Half time porbability for Horn is 17%, Half Time draw probability is 32, and Half Time probability for Austria Lustenau is 50. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 2, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Horn vs Austria Lustenau is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 40 and YES-BTTS 60. Handicap Prediction for this game is 40%% and our handicaptip is: Home 0. GOOD LUCK !


FC Nazareth Ilit vs Sektzia Nes Tziona

26/2/2021 16:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Hapoel Umm Al Fahm vs Ahi Nazareth

26/2/2021 16:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Blau Weiss Linz vs Austria Klagenfurt

26/2/2021 22:25
3 - 2

1

View Tip

Sharjah SC vs Jazira Abu Dhabi

26/2/2021 19:15
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Baniyas vs Ajman Club

26/2/2021 16:30
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Eastern AA vs HK Rangers

26/2/2021 15:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Beitar Tel Aviv vs Hapoel Jerusalem

26/2/2021 16:00
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Ararat vs 2

26/2/2021 13:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Crato-CE vs Pacajus-CE

26/2/2021 21:30
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Al Ahli Dubai vs Hatta Club

26/2/2021 19:15
3 - 0

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions