Gudja United vs Tarxien Rainbows

Malta Premier League

Gudja United vs Tarxien Rainbows Football Predictions and Statistics

26/2/2021 19:00

Malta Premier League

Gudja United

Gudja United

Malta Premier League

 Tarxien Rainbows

Tarxien Rainbows

Date : 26/2/2021 Time : 19:00

45%

Gudja United Wins

24%

Draw

31%

Tarxien Rainbows Wins

1

Full Time Tip

20%

Under 2,5 Goals

80%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

35%

Half Time Home Win

41%

Half Time Draw

24%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

49%

Both Team To Score - Yes

51%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

37%

Handicap Probability

Home -1.5

Handicap Tip

3 - 0

Correct Score

4.00

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Gudja United vs Tarxien Rainbows

Time: 19:00 Date: 26/2/2021

League: Malta Premier League

For the game between Gudja United vs Tarxien Rainbows on 26/2/2021 at 19:00 we calculated that Gudja United has a 45% probability to win, 24% probability to draw and has a 31% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 3 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 20% and over 2.5 score probability is 80%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Gudja United vs Tarxien Rainbows is 4.00. Half time porbability for Gudja United is 35%, Half Time draw probability is 41, and Half Time probability for Tarxien Rainbows is 24. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Gudja United vs Tarxien Rainbows is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 51 and YES-BTTS 49. Handicap Prediction for this game is 37%% and our handicaptip is: Home -1.5. GOOD LUCK !


BKMA Yerevan vs Urartu

26/2/2021 13:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Stade Rennais vs OGC Nice

26/2/2021 23:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Werder Bremen vs Eintracht Frankfurt

26/2/2021 22:30
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Tepatitlan de Morelos vs Pumas Tabasco

26/2/2021 4:00
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Horn vs Austria Lustenau

26/2/2021 20:30
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Fortuna Dusseldorf II vs RW Essen

26/2/2021 21:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Empoli FC vs Venezia FC

26/2/2021 23:00
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Viborg FF vs Hvidovre IF

26/2/2021 20:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

FK Tambov vs Rotor Volgograd

26/2/2021 19:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Gudja United vs Tarxien Rainbows

26/2/2021 19:00
3 - 0

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions