Guarany-CE vs Caucaia-CE

Brazil Campeonato Cearense

Guarany-CE vs Caucaia-CE Football Predictions and Statistics

26/2/2021 21:00

Brazil Campeonato Cearense

Guarany-CE

Guarany-CE

Brazil Campeonato Cearense

 Caucaia-CE

Caucaia-CE

Date : 26/2/2021 Time : 21:00

26%

Guarany-CE Wins

60%

Draw

14%

Caucaia-CE Wins

X

Full Time Tip

85%

Under 2,5 Goals

15%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

17%

Half Time Home Win

75%

Half Time Draw

8%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

51%

Both Team To Score - Yes

49%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

74%

Handicap Probability

Away +1

Handicap Tip

1 - 1

Correct Score

0.75

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Guarany-CE vs Caucaia-CE

Time: 21:00 Date: 26/2/2021

League: Brazil Campeonato Cearense

For the game between Guarany-CE vs Caucaia-CE on 26/2/2021 at 21:00 we calculated that Guarany-CE has a 26% probability to win, 60% probability to draw and has a 14% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 85% and over 2.5 score probability is 15%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Guarany-CE vs Caucaia-CE is 0.75. Half time porbability for Guarany-CE is 17%, Half Time draw probability is 75, and Half Time probability for Caucaia-CE is 8. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Guarany-CE vs Caucaia-CE is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 49 and YES-BTTS 51. Handicap Prediction for this game is 74%% and our handicaptip is: Away +1. GOOD LUCK !


Warta Poznan vs Lech Poznan

26/2/2021 22:30
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Ohud Medina vs Al Hazm

26/2/2021 16:20
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Alianza Petrolera vs Deportes Tolima

26/2/2021 2:05
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Desna Chernigiv vs Inhulets Petrove

26/2/2021 20:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Ind. Medellin vs Deportivo Cali

26/2/2021 4:15
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Widzew Lodz vs Radomiak Radom

26/2/2021 19:40
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Jacyoba-AL vs CS Alagoano

26/2/2021 2:00
0 - 3

2

View Tip

Sporting Charleroi vs Racing Genk

26/2/2021 22:45
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Viborg FF vs Hvidovre IF

26/2/2021 20:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Imperatriz vs IAPE-MA

26/2/2021 1:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions