Fulham U23s vs Wolves U23s

England Premier League 2

Fulham U23s vs Wolves U23s Football Predictions and Statistics

26/2/2021 15:00

England Premier League 2

Fulham U23s

Fulham U23s

England Premier League 2

 Wolves U23s

Wolves U23s

Date : 26/2/2021 Time : 15:00

32%

Fulham U23s Wins

29%

Draw

39%

Wolves U23s Wins

2

Full Time Tip

56%

Under 2,5 Goals

44%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

40%

Half Time Home Win

25%

Half Time Draw

35%

Half Time Away Win

1

Half Time Tip

49%

Both Team To Score - Yes

51%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

39%

Handicap Probability

Away -0.75

Handicap Tip

0 - 2

Correct Score

2.21

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Fulham U23s vs Wolves U23s

Time: 15:00 Date: 26/2/2021

League: England Premier League 2

For the game between Fulham U23s vs Wolves U23s on 26/2/2021 at 15:00 we calculated that Fulham U23s has a 32% probability to win, 29% probability to draw and has a 39% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 0 - 2, also under 2.5 score probability is 56% and over 2.5 score probability is 44%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Fulham U23s vs Wolves U23s is 2.21. Half time porbability for Fulham U23s is 40%, Half Time draw probability is 25, and Half Time probability for Wolves U23s is 35. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 1, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Fulham U23s vs Wolves U23s is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 51 and YES-BTTS 49. Handicap Prediction for this game is 39%% and our handicaptip is: Away -0.75. GOOD LUCK !


Hapoel Kfar Shalem vs Kafr Qasim

26/2/2021 16:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Eastern AA vs HK Rangers

26/2/2021 15:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Horn vs Austria Lustenau

26/2/2021 20:30
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Blau Weiss Linz vs Austria Klagenfurt

26/2/2021 22:25
3 - 2

1

View Tip

Alianza Petrolera vs Deportes Tolima

26/2/2021 2:05
0 - 1

2

View Tip

SV Darmstadt vs Karlsruher SC

26/2/2021 20:30
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Fulham U23s vs Wolves U23s

26/2/2021 15:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Lokomotiv Plovdiv vs Etar VT

26/2/2021 18:30
3 - 0

1

View Tip

Darnes SC vs Al Ahli Benghazi

26/2/2021 16:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Jacyoba-AL vs CS Alagoano

26/2/2021 2:00
0 - 3

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions