FC Nazareth Ilit vs Sektzia Nes Tziona

Israel Liga Leumit

FC Nazareth Ilit vs Sektzia Nes Tziona Football Predictions and Statistics

26/2/2021 16:00

Israel Liga Leumit

FC Nazareth Ilit

FC Nazareth Ilit

Israel Liga Leumit

 Sektzia Nes Tziona

Sektzia Nes Tziona

Date : 26/2/2021 Time : 16:00

34%

FC Nazareth Ilit Wins

43%

Draw

23%

Sektzia Nes Tziona Wins

X

Full Time Tip

67%

Under 2,5 Goals

33%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

20%

Half Time Home Win

49%

Half Time Draw

31%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

35%

Both Team To Score - Yes

65%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

66%

Handicap Probability

Away +0.5

Handicap Tip

0 - 0

Correct Score

1.67

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for FC Nazareth Ilit vs Sektzia Nes Tziona

Time: 16:00 Date: 26/2/2021

League: Israel Liga Leumit

For the game between FC Nazareth Ilit vs Sektzia Nes Tziona on 26/2/2021 at 16:00 we calculated that FC Nazareth Ilit has a 34% probability to win, 43% probability to draw and has a 23% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 0 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 67% and over 2.5 score probability is 33%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between FC Nazareth Ilit vs Sektzia Nes Tziona is 1.67. Half time porbability for FC Nazareth Ilit is 20%, Half Time draw probability is 49, and Half Time probability for Sektzia Nes Tziona is 31. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between FC Nazareth Ilit vs Sektzia Nes Tziona is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 65 and YES-BTTS 35. Handicap Prediction for this game is 66%% and our handicaptip is: Away +0.5. GOOD LUCK !


Hapoel Umm Al Fahm vs Ahi Nazareth

26/2/2021 16:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

H. Ironi Rishon vs Hapoel Acre

26/2/2021 16:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

FC Nazareth Ilit vs Sektzia Nes Tziona

26/2/2021 16:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

FK Tambov vs Rotor Volgograd

26/2/2021 19:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Ararat vs 2

26/2/2021 13:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Widzew Lodz vs Radomiak Radom

26/2/2021 19:45
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Arka Gdynia vs GKS Jastrzebie

26/2/2021 18:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Hapoel Afula vs Ramat HaSharon

26/2/2021 16:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Resovia vs Puszcza

26/2/2021 17:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

BKMA Yerevan vs Urartu

26/2/2021 13:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions