Empoli FC vs Venezia FC

Italy Serie B

Empoli FC vs Venezia FC Football Predictions and Statistics

26/2/2021 23:00

Italy Serie B

Empoli FC

Empoli FC

Italy Serie B

 Venezia FC

Venezia FC

Date : 26/2/2021 Time : 23:00

28%

Empoli FC Wins

46%

Draw

26%

Venezia FC Wins

X

Full Time Tip

42%

Under 2,5 Goals

58%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

33%

Half Time Home Win

36%

Half Time Draw

31%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

73%

Both Team To Score - Yes

27%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

72%

Handicap Probability

Away +0.25

Handicap Tip

2 - 2

Correct Score

2.89

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Empoli FC vs Venezia FC

Time: 23:00 Date: 26/2/2021

League: Italy Serie B

For the game between Empoli FC vs Venezia FC on 26/2/2021 at 23:00 we calculated that Empoli FC has a 28% probability to win, 46% probability to draw and has a 26% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 2, also under 2.5 score probability is 42% and over 2.5 score probability is 58%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Empoli FC vs Venezia FC is 2.89. Half time porbability for Empoli FC is 33%, Half Time draw probability is 36, and Half Time probability for Venezia FC is 31. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Empoli FC vs Venezia FC is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 27 and YES-BTTS 73. Handicap Prediction for this game is 72%% and our handicaptip is: Away +0.25. GOOD LUCK !


Teuta Durres vs FK Kukesi

26/2/2021 18:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Club Brugge II vs RWD Molenbeek

26/2/2021 22:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Hapoel Umm Al Fahm vs Ahi Nazareth

26/2/2021 16:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Sharjah SC vs Jazira Abu Dhabi

26/2/2021 19:15
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Eastern AA vs HK Rangers

26/2/2021 15:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Tepatitlan de Morelos vs Pumas Tabasco

26/2/2021 4:00
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Crato-CE vs Pacajus-CE

26/2/2021 21:30
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Sirens FC vs Lija Athletic

26/2/2021 23:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

BKMA Yerevan vs Urartu

26/2/2021 13:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Widzew Lodz vs Radomiak Radom

26/2/2021 19:45
0 - 2

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions