Eastern AA vs HK Rangers

Hong Kong Premier League

Eastern AA vs HK Rangers Football Predictions and Statistics

26/2/2021 15:00

Hong Kong Premier League

Eastern AA

Eastern AA

Hong Kong Premier League

 HK Rangers

HK Rangers

Date : 26/2/2021 Time : 15:00

58%

Eastern AA Wins

24%

Draw

18%

HK Rangers Wins

1

Full Time Tip

9%

Under 2,5 Goals

91%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

47%

Half Time Home Win

40%

Half Time Draw

13%

Half Time Away Win

1

Half Time Tip

71%

Both Team To Score - Yes

29%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

58%

Handicap Probability

Home -0.75

Handicap Tip

2 - 1

Correct Score

4.53

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Eastern AA vs HK Rangers

Time: 15:00 Date: 26/2/2021

League: Hong Kong Premier League

For the game between Eastern AA vs HK Rangers on 26/2/2021 at 15:00 we calculated that Eastern AA has a 58% probability to win, 24% probability to draw and has a 18% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 9% and over 2.5 score probability is 91%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Eastern AA vs HK Rangers is 4.53. Half time porbability for Eastern AA is 47%, Half Time draw probability is 40, and Half Time probability for HK Rangers is 13. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 1, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Eastern AA vs HK Rangers is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 29 and YES-BTTS 71. Handicap Prediction for this game is 58%% and our handicaptip is: Home -0.75. GOOD LUCK !


Widzew Lodz vs Radomiak Radom

26/2/2021 19:45
0 - 2

2

View Tip

FK Tambov vs Rotor Volgograd

26/2/2021 19:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Eastern AA vs HK Rangers

26/2/2021 15:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

BKMA Yerevan vs Urartu

26/2/2021 13:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Resovia vs Puszcza

26/2/2021 17:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Ararat vs 2

26/2/2021 13:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Arka Gdynia vs GKS Jastrzebie

26/2/2021 18:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions