Darnes SC vs Al Ahli Benghazi

Libya Premier League

Darnes SC vs Al Ahli Benghazi Football Predictions and Statistics

26/2/2021 16:00

Libya Premier League

Darnes SC

Darnes SC

Libya Premier League

 Al Ahli Benghazi

Al Ahli Benghazi

Date : 26/2/2021 Time : 16:00

15%

Darnes SC Wins

39%

Draw

46%

Al Ahli Benghazi Wins

2

Full Time Tip

66%

Under 2,5 Goals

34%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

19%

Half Time Home Win

30%

Half Time Draw

51%

Half Time Away Win

2

Half Time Tip

45%

Both Team To Score - Yes

55%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

46%

Handicap Probability

Away -0.5

Handicap Tip

0 - 1

Correct Score

1.71

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Darnes SC vs Al Ahli Benghazi

Time: 16:00 Date: 26/2/2021

League: Libya Premier League

For the game between Darnes SC vs Al Ahli Benghazi on 26/2/2021 at 16:00 we calculated that Darnes SC has a 15% probability to win, 39% probability to draw and has a 46% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 0 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 66% and over 2.5 score probability is 34%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Darnes SC vs Al Ahli Benghazi is 1.71. Half time porbability for Darnes SC is 19%, Half Time draw probability is 30, and Half Time probability for Al Ahli Benghazi is 51. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 2, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Darnes SC vs Al Ahli Benghazi is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 55 and YES-BTTS 45. Handicap Prediction for this game is 46%% and our handicaptip is: Away -0.5. GOOD LUCK !


Atletico-CE vs Icasa-CE

26/2/2021 21:30
2 - 3

2

View Tip

Port Melbourne SC vs Melbourne Knights

26/2/2021 11:45
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Empoli FC vs Venezia FC

26/2/2021 23:00
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Slovan Liberec vs FK Pardubice

26/2/2021 20:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Ferroviario vs Barbalha-CE

26/2/2021 21:30
1 - 0

1

View Tip

BKMA Yerevan vs Urartu

26/2/2021 13:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Marconi Stallions vs Sydney U21

26/2/2021 11:45
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Hapoel Raanana vs Hapoel Ramat Gan

26/2/2021 16:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Manly United vs Mt Druitt Rangers

26/2/2021 11:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Teuta Durres vs FK Kukesi

26/2/2021 18:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions