Crato-CE vs Pacajus-CE

Brazil Campeonato Cearense

Crato-CE vs Pacajus-CE Football Predictions and Statistics

26/2/2021 21:30

Brazil Campeonato Cearense

Crato-CE

Crato-CE

Brazil Campeonato Cearense

 Pacajus-CE

Pacajus-CE

Date : 26/2/2021 Time : 21:30

29%

Crato-CE Wins

34%

Draw

37%

Pacajus-CE Wins

2

Full Time Tip

90%

Under 2,5 Goals

10%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

18%

Half Time Home Win

32%

Half Time Draw

49%

Half Time Away Win

2

Half Time Tip

10%

Both Team To Score - Yes

90%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

37%

Handicap Probability

Away 0

Handicap Tip

0 - 1

Correct Score

0.50

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Crato-CE vs Pacajus-CE

Time: 21:30 Date: 26/2/2021

League: Brazil Campeonato Cearense

For the game between Crato-CE vs Pacajus-CE on 26/2/2021 at 21:30 we calculated that Crato-CE has a 29% probability to win, 34% probability to draw and has a 37% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 0 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 90% and over 2.5 score probability is 10%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Crato-CE vs Pacajus-CE is 0.50. Half time porbability for Crato-CE is 18%, Half Time draw probability is 32, and Half Time probability for Pacajus-CE is 49. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 2, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Crato-CE vs Pacajus-CE is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 90 and YES-BTTS 10. Handicap Prediction for this game is 37%% and our handicaptip is: Away 0. GOOD LUCK !


Crato-CE vs Pacajus-CE

26/2/2021 21:30
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Widzew Lodz vs Radomiak Radom

26/2/2021 19:45
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Hapoel Kfar Shalem vs Kafr Qasim

26/2/2021 16:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

FK Tambov vs Rotor Volgograd

26/2/2021 19:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

FC Nazareth Ilit vs Sektzia Nes Tziona

26/2/2021 16:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Atletico-CE vs Icasa-CE

26/2/2021 21:30
2 - 3

2

View Tip

Arka Gdynia vs GKS Jastrzebie

26/2/2021 18:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Beitar Tel Aviv vs Hapoel Jerusalem

26/2/2021 16:00
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Hapoel Petah Tikva vs Hapoel Iksal

26/2/2021 16:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Guarany-CE vs Caucaia-CE

26/2/2021 21:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions