Ceara SC vs Botafogo RJ

Brazil Serie A

Ceara SC vs Botafogo RJ Football Predictions and Statistics

26/2/2021 3:30

Brazil Serie A

Ceara SC

Ceara SC

Brazil Serie A

 Botafogo RJ

Botafogo RJ

Date : 26/2/2021 Time : 3:30

38%

Ceara SC Wins

36%

Draw

26%

Botafogo RJ Wins

1

Full Time Tip

46%

Under 2,5 Goals

54%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

32%

Half Time Home Win

46%

Half Time Draw

22%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

56%

Both Team To Score - Yes

44%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

38%

Handicap Probability

Home 0

Handicap Tip

2 - 1

Correct Score

2.69

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Ceara SC vs Botafogo RJ

Time: 3:30 Date: 26/2/2021

League: Brazil Serie A

For the game between Ceara SC vs Botafogo RJ on 26/2/2021 at 3:30 we calculated that Ceara SC has a 38% probability to win, 36% probability to draw and has a 26% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 46% and over 2.5 score probability is 54%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Ceara SC vs Botafogo RJ is 2.69. Half time porbability for Ceara SC is 32%, Half Time draw probability is 46, and Half Time probability for Botafogo RJ is 22. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Ceara SC vs Botafogo RJ is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 44 and YES-BTTS 56. Handicap Prediction for this game is 38%% and our handicaptip is: Home 0. GOOD LUCK !


Ferroviario vs Barbalha-CE

26/2/2021 21:30
1 - 0

1

View Tip

NK Varazdin vs NK Osijek

26/2/2021 20:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Rakow Czestochowa vs Podbeskidzie

26/2/2021 20:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

CE Sabadell vs Albacete Balompie

26/2/2021 21:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Eastern AA vs HK Rangers

26/2/2021 15:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Gudja United vs Tarxien Rainbows

26/2/2021 19:00
3 - 0

1

View Tip

PEC Zwolle vs SC Heerenveen

26/2/2021 22:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Slovan Liberec vs FK Pardubice

26/2/2021 20:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Fulham U23s vs Wolves U23s

26/2/2021 15:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Konyaspor vs Gaziantep B.B.

26/2/2021 16:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions