Beitar Tel Aviv vs Hapoel Jerusalem

Israel Liga Leumit

Beitar Tel Aviv vs Hapoel Jerusalem Football Predictions and Statistics

26/2/2021 16:00

Israel Liga Leumit

Beitar Tel Aviv

Beitar Tel Aviv

Israel Liga Leumit

 Hapoel Jerusalem

Hapoel Jerusalem

Date : 26/2/2021 Time : 16:00

27%

Beitar Tel Aviv Wins

39%

Draw

34%

Hapoel Jerusalem Wins

X

Full Time Tip

43%

Under 2,5 Goals

57%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

19%

Half Time Home Win

55%

Half Time Draw

26%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

65%

Both Team To Score - Yes

35%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

66%

Handicap Probability

Home +0.5

Handicap Tip

2 - 2

Correct Score

2.83

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Beitar Tel Aviv vs Hapoel Jerusalem

Time: 16:00 Date: 26/2/2021

League: Israel Liga Leumit

For the game between Beitar Tel Aviv vs Hapoel Jerusalem on 26/2/2021 at 16:00 we calculated that Beitar Tel Aviv has a 27% probability to win, 39% probability to draw and has a 34% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 2, also under 2.5 score probability is 43% and over 2.5 score probability is 57%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Beitar Tel Aviv vs Hapoel Jerusalem is 2.83. Half time porbability for Beitar Tel Aviv is 19%, Half Time draw probability is 55, and Half Time probability for Hapoel Jerusalem is 26. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Beitar Tel Aviv vs Hapoel Jerusalem is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 35 and YES-BTTS 65. Handicap Prediction for this game is 66%% and our handicaptip is: Home +0.5. GOOD LUCK !


Ararat vs 2

26/2/2021 13:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Resovia vs Puszcza

26/2/2021 17:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

FK Tambov vs Rotor Volgograd

26/2/2021 19:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Widzew Lodz vs Radomiak Radom

26/2/2021 19:45
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Arka Gdynia vs GKS Jastrzebie

26/2/2021 18:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Hapoel Umm Al Fahm vs Ahi Nazareth

26/2/2021 16:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Eastern AA vs HK Rangers

26/2/2021 15:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

BKMA Yerevan vs Urartu

26/2/2021 13:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Beitar Tel Aviv vs Hapoel Jerusalem

26/2/2021 16:00
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Hapoel Afula vs Ramat HaSharon

26/2/2021 16:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions