Baniyas vs Ajman Club

UAE Football League

Baniyas vs Ajman Club Football Predictions and Statistics

26/2/2021 16:30

UAE Football League

Baniyas

Baniyas

UAE Football League

 Ajman Club

Ajman Club

Date : 26/2/2021 Time : 16:30

63%

Baniyas Wins

20%

Draw

17%

Ajman Club Wins

1

Full Time Tip

36%

Under 2,5 Goals

64%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

46%

Half Time Home Win

27%

Half Time Draw

28%

Half Time Away Win

1

Half Time Tip

63%

Both Team To Score - Yes

37%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

54%

Handicap Probability

Home -1.5

Handicap Tip

3 - 1

Correct Score

3.18

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Baniyas vs Ajman Club

Time: 16:30 Date: 26/2/2021

League: UAE Football League

For the game between Baniyas vs Ajman Club on 26/2/2021 at 16:30 we calculated that Baniyas has a 63% probability to win, 20% probability to draw and has a 17% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 3 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 36% and over 2.5 score probability is 64%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Baniyas vs Ajman Club is 3.18. Half time porbability for Baniyas is 46%, Half Time draw probability is 27, and Half Time probability for Ajman Club is 28. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 1, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Baniyas vs Ajman Club is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 37 and YES-BTTS 63. Handicap Prediction for this game is 54%% and our handicaptip is: Home -1.5. GOOD LUCK !


Hapoel Afula vs Ramat HaSharon

26/2/2021 16:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Atletico-CE vs Icasa-CE

26/2/2021 21:30
2 - 3

2

View Tip

FC Nazareth Ilit vs Sektzia Nes Tziona

26/2/2021 16:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Baniyas vs Ajman Club

26/2/2021 16:30
3 - 1

1

View Tip

H. Ironi Rishon vs Hapoel Acre

26/2/2021 16:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Hapoel Kfar Shalem vs Kafr Qasim

26/2/2021 16:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Sharjah SC vs Jazira Abu Dhabi

26/2/2021 19:15
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Crato-CE vs Pacajus-CE

26/2/2021 21:30
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Al Nasr Dubai vs Hatta Club

26/2/2021 16:30
2 - 0

1

View Tip

FK Tambov vs Rotor Volgograd

26/2/2021 19:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions