Austria Wien II vs LASK Juniors

Austria Erste Division

Austria Wien II vs LASK Juniors Football Predictions and Statistics

26/2/2021 20:30

Austria Erste Division

Austria Wien II

Austria Wien II

Austria Erste Division

 LASK Juniors

LASK Juniors

Date : 26/2/2021 Time : 20:30

35%

Austria Wien II Wins

36%

Draw

29%

LASK Juniors Wins

X

Full Time Tip

25%

Under 2,5 Goals

75%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

25%

Half Time Home Win

44%

Half Time Draw

32%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

62%

Both Team To Score - Yes

38%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

65%

Handicap Probability

Away +0.5

Handicap Tip

2 - 2

Correct Score

3.75

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Austria Wien II vs LASK Juniors

Time: 20:30 Date: 26/2/2021

League: Austria Erste Division

For the game between Austria Wien II vs LASK Juniors on 26/2/2021 at 20:30 we calculated that Austria Wien II has a 35% probability to win, 36% probability to draw and has a 29% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 2, also under 2.5 score probability is 25% and over 2.5 score probability is 75%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Austria Wien II vs LASK Juniors is 3.75. Half time porbability for Austria Wien II is 25%, Half Time draw probability is 44, and Half Time probability for LASK Juniors is 32. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Austria Wien II vs LASK Juniors is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 38 and YES-BTTS 62. Handicap Prediction for this game is 65%% and our handicaptip is: Away +0.5. GOOD LUCK !


Sharjah SC vs Jazira Abu Dhabi

26/2/2021 19:15
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Widzew Lodz vs Radomiak Radom

26/2/2021 19:45
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Ferroviario vs Barbalha-CE

26/2/2021 21:30
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Diosgyori VTK vs Mezokovesdi SE

26/2/2021 22:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

H. Ironi Rishon vs Hapoel Acre

26/2/2021 16:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Hapoel Kfar Shalem vs Kafr Qasim

26/2/2021 16:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Al Ahli Dubai vs Hatta Club

26/2/2021 19:15
3 - 0

1

View Tip

FC Nazareth Ilit vs Sektzia Nes Tziona

26/2/2021 16:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Slovan Liberec vs FK Pardubice

26/2/2021 20:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Ararat vs 2

26/2/2021 13:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions