Atletico PR vs Sport Recife

Brazil Serie A

Atletico PR vs Sport Recife Football Predictions and Statistics

26/2/2021 3:30

Brazil Serie A

Atletico PR

Atletico PR

Brazil Serie A

 Sport Recife

Sport Recife

Date : 26/2/2021 Time : 3:30

42%

Atletico PR Wins

33%

Draw

25%

Sport Recife Wins

1

Full Time Tip

62%

Under 2,5 Goals

38%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

21%

Half Time Home Win

61%

Half Time Draw

18%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

39%

Both Team To Score - Yes

61%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

42%

Handicap Probability

Home -0.5

Handicap Tip

1 - 0

Correct Score

1.90

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Atletico PR vs Sport Recife

Time: 3:30 Date: 26/2/2021

League: Brazil Serie A

For the game between Atletico PR vs Sport Recife on 26/2/2021 at 3:30 we calculated that Atletico PR has a 42% probability to win, 33% probability to draw and has a 25% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 62% and over 2.5 score probability is 38%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Atletico PR vs Sport Recife is 1.90. Half time porbability for Atletico PR is 21%, Half Time draw probability is 61, and Half Time probability for Sport Recife is 18. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Atletico PR vs Sport Recife is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 61 and YES-BTTS 39. Handicap Prediction for this game is 42%% and our handicaptip is: Home -0.5. GOOD LUCK !


Al Khaleej Club vs Hajer Club

26/2/2021 19:45
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Vasco da Gama RJ vs Goias

26/2/2021 3:30
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Vejle BK vs AC Horsens

26/2/2021 21:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Vitoria Guimaraes vs Boavista FC

26/2/2021 23:30
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Rakow Czestochowa vs Podbeskidzie

26/2/2021 20:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Jeenyo vs Midnimo

26/2/2021 2:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Desna Chernigiv vs Inhulets Petrove

26/2/2021 20:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Fortuna Dusseldorf II vs RW Essen

26/2/2021 21:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Resovia vs Puszcza

26/2/2021 17:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Besiktas JK vs Denizlispor

26/2/2021 19:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions