Atletico Mineiro vs Palmeiras

Brazil Serie A

Atletico Mineiro vs Palmeiras Football Predictions and Statistics

26/2/2021 3:30

Brazil Serie A

Atletico Mineiro

Atletico Mineiro

Brazil Serie A

 Palmeiras

Palmeiras

Date : 26/2/2021 Time : 3:30

38%

Atletico Mineiro Wins

41%

Draw

21%

Palmeiras Wins

X

Full Time Tip

51%

Under 2,5 Goals

49%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

32%

Half Time Home Win

41%

Half Time Draw

27%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

62%

Both Team To Score - Yes

38%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

62%

Handicap Probability

Away +1

Handicap Tip

1 - 1

Correct Score

2.45

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Atletico Mineiro vs Palmeiras

Time: 3:30 Date: 26/2/2021

League: Brazil Serie A

For the game between Atletico Mineiro vs Palmeiras on 26/2/2021 at 3:30 we calculated that Atletico Mineiro has a 38% probability to win, 41% probability to draw and has a 21% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 51% and over 2.5 score probability is 49%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Atletico Mineiro vs Palmeiras is 2.45. Half time porbability for Atletico Mineiro is 32%, Half Time draw probability is 41, and Half Time probability for Palmeiras is 27. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Atletico Mineiro vs Palmeiras is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 38 and YES-BTTS 62. Handicap Prediction for this game is 62%% and our handicaptip is: Away +1. GOOD LUCK !


Desna Chernigiv vs Inhulets Petrove

26/2/2021 20:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Atletico Mineiro vs Palmeiras

26/2/2021 3:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Alianza Petrolera vs Deportes Tolima

26/2/2021 2:05
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Stade Rennais vs OGC Nice

26/2/2021 23:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Markhiya SC vs Muaither SC

26/2/2021 18:15
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Port Melbourne SC vs Melbourne Knights

26/2/2021 11:45
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Ind. Medellin vs Deportivo Cali

26/2/2021 4:15
1 - 1

X

View Tip

NK Dragovoljac vs Junak Sinj

26/2/2021 17:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Vitoria Guimaraes vs Boavista FC

26/2/2021 23:30
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Werder Bremen vs Eintracht Frankfurt

26/2/2021 22:30
0 - 2

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions