Atletico GO vs Coritiba

Brazil Serie A

Atletico GO vs Coritiba Football Predictions and Statistics

26/2/2021 3:30

Brazil Serie A

Atletico GO

Atletico GO

Brazil Serie A

 Coritiba

Coritiba

Date : 26/2/2021 Time : 3:30

40%

Atletico GO Wins

34%

Draw

26%

Coritiba Wins

1

Full Time Tip

54%

Under 2,5 Goals

46%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

40%

Half Time Home Win

47%

Half Time Draw

13%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

39%

Both Team To Score - Yes

61%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

40%

Handicap Probability

Home 0

Handicap Tip

1 - 0

Correct Score

2.29

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Atletico GO vs Coritiba

Time: 3:30 Date: 26/2/2021

League: Brazil Serie A

For the game between Atletico GO vs Coritiba on 26/2/2021 at 3:30 we calculated that Atletico GO has a 40% probability to win, 34% probability to draw and has a 26% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 54% and over 2.5 score probability is 46%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Atletico GO vs Coritiba is 2.29. Half time porbability for Atletico GO is 40%, Half Time draw probability is 47, and Half Time probability for Coritiba is 13. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Atletico GO vs Coritiba is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 61 and YES-BTTS 39. Handicap Prediction for this game is 40%% and our handicaptip is: Home 0. GOOD LUCK !


Arar FC vs Al Dir iya

26/2/2021 16:15
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Middlesbrough U23s vs Norwich U23s

26/2/2021 17:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Resovia vs Puszcza

26/2/2021 17:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Viborg FF vs Hvidovre IF

26/2/2021 20:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Blau Weiss Linz vs Austria Klagenfurt

26/2/2021 22:25
3 - 2

1

View Tip

Crato-CE vs Pacajus-CE

26/2/2021 21:30
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Empoli FC vs Venezia FC

26/2/2021 23:00
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Warta Poznan vs Lech Poznan

26/2/2021 22:30
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Beitar Tel Aviv vs Hapoel Jerusalem

26/2/2021 16:00
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Teuta Durres vs FK Kukesi

26/2/2021 18:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions