Arar FC vs Al Dir iya

Saudi Arabia 1st Division

Arar FC vs Al Dir iya Football Predictions and Statistics

26/2/2021 16:10

Saudi Arabia 1st Division

Arar FC

Arar FC

Saudi Arabia 1st Division

 Al Dir iya

Al Dir iya

Date : 26/2/2021 Time : 16:10

16%

Arar FC Wins

20%

Draw

64%

Al Dir iya Wins

2

Full Time Tip

67%

Under 2,5 Goals

33%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

15%

Half Time Home Win

65%

Half Time Draw

20%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

32%

Both Team To Score - Yes

68%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

64%

Handicap Probability

Away -0.75

Handicap Tip

0 - 1

Correct Score

1.63

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Arar FC vs Al Dir iya

Time: 16:10 Date: 26/2/2021

League: Saudi Arabia 1st Division

For the game between Arar FC vs Al Dir iya on 26/2/2021 at 16:10 we calculated that Arar FC has a 16% probability to win, 20% probability to draw and has a 64% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 0 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 67% and over 2.5 score probability is 33%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Arar FC vs Al Dir iya is 1.63. Half time porbability for Arar FC is 15%, Half Time draw probability is 65, and Half Time probability for Al Dir iya is 20. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Arar FC vs Al Dir iya is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 68 and YES-BTTS 32. Handicap Prediction for this game is 64%% and our handicaptip is: Away -0.75. GOOD LUCK !


Markhiya SC vs Muaither SC

26/2/2021 18:15
0 - 2

2

View Tip

H. Ironi Rishon vs Hapoel Acre

26/2/2021 16:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Jeenyo vs Midnimo

26/2/2021 2:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

CRB Ain Ouessara vs RC Oued Rhiou

26/2/2021 17:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Univ Cluj vs Napoca

26/2/2021 18:30
1 - 0

1

View Tip

JS Saoura vs US Biskra

26/2/2021 17:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

FK Zarkovo vs Zeleznicar Pancevo

26/2/2021 15:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Liverpool (URU) vs CA Penarol

26/2/2021 23:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Great Olympics vs Berekum Chelsea

26/2/2021 18:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Widzew Lodz vs Radomiak Radom

26/2/2021 19:45
0 - 2

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions