Al Khaleej Club vs Hajer Club

Saudi Arabia 1st Division

Al Khaleej Club vs Hajer Club Football Predictions and Statistics

26/2/2021 19:40

Saudi Arabia 1st Division

Al Khaleej Club

Al Khaleej Club

Saudi Arabia 1st Division

 Hajer Club

Hajer Club

Date : 26/2/2021 Time : 19:40

36%

Al Khaleej Club Wins

41%

Draw

23%

Hajer Club Wins

X

Full Time Tip

43%

Under 2,5 Goals

57%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

17%

Half Time Home Win

49%

Half Time Draw

34%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

57%

Both Team To Score - Yes

43%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

64%

Handicap Probability

Away +1

Handicap Tip

1 - 1

Correct Score

2.86

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Al Khaleej Club vs Hajer Club

Time: 19:40 Date: 26/2/2021

League: Saudi Arabia 1st Division

For the game between Al Khaleej Club vs Hajer Club on 26/2/2021 at 19:40 we calculated that Al Khaleej Club has a 36% probability to win, 41% probability to draw and has a 23% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 43% and over 2.5 score probability is 57%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Al Khaleej Club vs Hajer Club is 2.86. Half time porbability for Al Khaleej Club is 17%, Half Time draw probability is 49, and Half Time probability for Hajer Club is 34. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Al Khaleej Club vs Hajer Club is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 43 and YES-BTTS 57. Handicap Prediction for this game is 64%% and our handicaptip is: Away +1. GOOD LUCK !


CR Temouchent vs SKAF Khemis Miliana

26/2/2021 17:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Tepatitlan de Morelos vs Pumas Tabasco

26/2/2021 4:00
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Tottenham U23s vs Blackburn U23s

26/2/2021 15:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Hapoel Petah Tikva vs Hapoel Iksal

26/2/2021 16:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

NA Hussein Dey vs RC Relizane

26/2/2021 17:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

NK Varazdin vs NK Osijek

26/2/2021 20:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Warta Poznan vs Lech Poznan

26/2/2021 22:30
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Sirens FC vs Lija Athletic

26/2/2021 23:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Fulham U23s vs Wolves U23s

26/2/2021 15:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

BKMA Yerevan vs Urartu

26/2/2021 13:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions