Al Feiha vs Al Thuqbah

Saudi Arabia 1st Division

Al Feiha vs Al Thuqbah Football Predictions and Statistics

26/2/2021 15:55

Saudi Arabia 1st Division

Al Feiha

Al Feiha

Saudi Arabia 1st Division

 Al Thuqbah

Al Thuqbah

Date : 26/2/2021 Time : 15:55

74%

Al Feiha Wins

16%

Draw

10%

Al Thuqbah Wins

1

Full Time Tip

70%

Under 2,5 Goals

30%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

39%

Half Time Home Win

47%

Half Time Draw

13%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

45%

Both Team To Score - Yes

55%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

74%

Handicap Probability

Home -0.75

Handicap Tip

1 - 0

Correct Score

1.50

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Al Feiha vs Al Thuqbah

Time: 15:55 Date: 26/2/2021

League: Saudi Arabia 1st Division

For the game between Al Feiha vs Al Thuqbah on 26/2/2021 at 15:55 we calculated that Al Feiha has a 74% probability to win, 16% probability to draw and has a 10% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 70% and over 2.5 score probability is 30%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Al Feiha vs Al Thuqbah is 1.50. Half time porbability for Al Feiha is 39%, Half Time draw probability is 47, and Half Time probability for Al Thuqbah is 13. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Al Feiha vs Al Thuqbah is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 55 and YES-BTTS 45. Handicap Prediction for this game is 74%% and our handicaptip is: Home -0.75. GOOD LUCK !


Ind. Medellin vs Deportivo Cali

26/2/2021 4:15
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Atletico-CE vs Icasa-CE

26/2/2021 21:30
2 - 3

2

View Tip

Teuta Durres vs FK Kukesi

26/2/2021 18:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Club Brugge II vs RWD Molenbeek

26/2/2021 22:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Eastern AA vs HK Rangers

26/2/2021 15:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

CE Sabadell vs Albacete Balompie

26/2/2021 21:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Gudja United vs Tarxien Rainbows

26/2/2021 19:00
3 - 0

1

View Tip

Konyaspor vs Gaziantep B.B.

26/2/2021 16:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Bahia vs Santos FC

26/2/2021 3:30
1 - 2

2

View Tip

FK Indjija vs FK Partizan

26/2/2021 15:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions