Al Ahli Dubai vs Hatta Club

UAE Football League

Al Ahli Dubai vs Hatta Club Football Predictions and Statistics

26/2/2021 19:15

UAE Football League

Al Ahli Dubai

Al Ahli Dubai

UAE Football League

 Hatta Club

Hatta Club

Date : 26/2/2021 Time : 19:15

68%

Al Ahli Dubai Wins

25%

Draw

7%

Hatta Club Wins

1

Full Time Tip

36%

Under 2,5 Goals

64%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

35%

Half Time Home Win

49%

Half Time Draw

16%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

49%

Both Team To Score - Yes

51%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

29%

Handicap Probability

Home -2

Handicap Tip

3 - 0

Correct Score

3.19

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Al Ahli Dubai vs Hatta Club

Time: 19:15 Date: 26/2/2021

League: UAE Football League

For the game between Al Ahli Dubai vs Hatta Club on 26/2/2021 at 19:15 we calculated that Al Ahli Dubai has a 68% probability to win, 25% probability to draw and has a 7% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 3 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 36% and over 2.5 score probability is 64%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Al Ahli Dubai vs Hatta Club is 3.19. Half time porbability for Al Ahli Dubai is 35%, Half Time draw probability is 49, and Half Time probability for Hatta Club is 16. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Al Ahli Dubai vs Hatta Club is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 51 and YES-BTTS 49. Handicap Prediction for this game is 29%% and our handicaptip is: Home -2. GOOD LUCK !


Hapoel Raanana vs Hapoel Ramat Gan

26/2/2021 16:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Al Ahli Dubai vs Hatta Club

26/2/2021 19:15
3 - 0

1

View Tip

Ferroviario vs Barbalha-CE

26/2/2021 21:30
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Jeenyo vs Midnimo

26/2/2021 2:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Widzew Lodz vs Radomiak Radom

26/2/2021 19:45
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Guarany-CE vs Caucaia-CE

26/2/2021 21:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

H. Ironi Rishon vs Hapoel Acre

26/2/2021 16:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Baniyas vs Ajman Club

26/2/2021 16:30
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Al Nasr Dubai vs Hatta Club

26/2/2021 16:30
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Hapoel Petah Tikva vs Hapoel Iksal

26/2/2021 16:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions