Lokomotiva Zagreb vs HNK Sibenik

Croatia 1. HNL

Lokomotiva Zagreb vs HNK Sibenik Football Predictions and Statistics

26/1/2021 19:00

Croatia 1. HNL

Lokomotiva Zagreb

Lokomotiva Zagreb

Croatia 1. HNL

 HNK Sibenik

HNK Sibenik

Date : 26/1/2021 Time : 19:00

28%

Lokomotiva Zagreb Wins

43%

Draw

29%

HNK Sibenik Wins

X

Full Time Tip

52%

Under 2,5 Goals

48%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

17%

Half Time Home Win

39%

Half Time Draw

44%

Half Time Away Win

2

Half Time Tip

35%

Both Team To Score - Yes

65%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

71%

Handicap Probability

Home +0.25

Handicap Tip

0 - 0

Correct Score

2.42

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Lokomotiva Zagreb vs HNK Sibenik

Time: 19:00 Date: 26/1/2021

League: Croatia 1. HNL

For the game between Lokomotiva Zagreb vs HNK Sibenik on 26/1/2021 at 19:00 we calculated that Lokomotiva Zagreb has a 28% probability to win, 43% probability to draw and has a 29% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 0 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 52% and over 2.5 score probability is 48%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Lokomotiva Zagreb vs HNK Sibenik is 2.42. Half time porbability for Lokomotiva Zagreb is 17%, Half Time draw probability is 39, and Half Time probability for HNK Sibenik is 44. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 2, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Lokomotiva Zagreb vs HNK Sibenik is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 65 and YES-BTTS 35. Handicap Prediction for this game is 71%% and our handicaptip is: Home +0.25. GOOD LUCK !


Hampton FC vs Slough Town

26/1/2021 22:45
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Kidderminster vs AFC Telford Utd

26/1/2021 22:45
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Chester FC vs Southport

26/1/2021 22:45
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Lokomotiva Zagreb vs HNK Sibenik

26/1/2021 19:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Warrenpoint Town vs Ballymena United

26/1/2021 22:45
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Tonbridge Angels vs Maidstone United

26/1/2021 22:45
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Hereford Utd vs York City

26/1/2021 22:45
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Darlington 1883 vs Gateshead

26/1/2021 22:45
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Spennymoor Town vs Blyth Spartans

26/1/2021 22:45
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Hemel Hempstead vs St Albans City

26/1/2021 22:45
0 - 1

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions