Larne FC vs Coleraine FC

Northern Ireland IFA Premiership

Larne FC vs Coleraine FC Football Predictions and Statistics

26/1/2021 22:45

Northern Ireland IFA Premiership

Larne FC

Larne FC

Northern Ireland IFA Premiership

 Coleraine FC

Coleraine FC

Date : 26/1/2021 Time : 22:45

26%

Larne FC Wins

25%

Draw

49%

Coleraine FC Wins

2

Full Time Tip

40%

Under 2,5 Goals

60%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

23%

Half Time Home Win

43%

Half Time Draw

33%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

86%

Both Team To Score - Yes

14%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

49%

Handicap Probability

Away -0.5

Handicap Tip

2 - 3

Correct Score

3.00

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Larne FC vs Coleraine FC

Time: 22:45 Date: 26/1/2021

League: Northern Ireland IFA Premiership

For the game between Larne FC vs Coleraine FC on 26/1/2021 at 22:45 we calculated that Larne FC has a 26% probability to win, 25% probability to draw and has a 49% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 3, also under 2.5 score probability is 40% and over 2.5 score probability is 60%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Larne FC vs Coleraine FC is 3.00. Half time porbability for Larne FC is 23%, Half Time draw probability is 43, and Half Time probability for Coleraine FC is 33. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Larne FC vs Coleraine FC is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 14 and YES-BTTS 86. Handicap Prediction for this game is 49%% and our handicaptip is: Away -0.5. GOOD LUCK !


Kidderminster vs AFC Telford Utd

26/1/2021 22:45
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Darlington 1883 vs Gateshead

26/1/2021 22:45
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Hereford Utd vs York City

26/1/2021 22:45
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Bath City vs Welling Utd

26/1/2021 22:45
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Dungannon Swifts vs Glenavon

26/1/2021 22:45
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Dartford vs Oxford City

26/1/2021 22:45
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Tonbridge Angels vs Maidstone United

26/1/2021 22:45
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Chester FC vs Southport

26/1/2021 22:45
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Lokomotiva Zagreb vs HNK Sibenik

26/1/2021 19:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Warrenpoint Town vs Ballymena United

26/1/2021 22:45
1 - 3

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions