Hereford Utd vs York City

England National League North

Hereford Utd vs York City Football Predictions and Statistics

26/1/2021 22:45

England National League North

Hereford Utd

Hereford Utd

England National League North

 York City

York City

Date : 26/1/2021 Time : 22:45

34%

Hereford Utd Wins

45%

Draw

21%

York City Wins

X

Full Time Tip

60%

Under 2,5 Goals

40%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

15%

Half Time Home Win

25%

Half Time Draw

60%

Half Time Away Win

2

Half Time Tip

51%

Both Team To Score - Yes

49%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

66%

Handicap Probability

Away +1

Handicap Tip

1 - 1

Correct Score

2.00

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Hereford Utd vs York City

Time: 22:45 Date: 26/1/2021

League: England National League North

For the game between Hereford Utd vs York City on 26/1/2021 at 22:45 we calculated that Hereford Utd has a 34% probability to win, 45% probability to draw and has a 21% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 60% and over 2.5 score probability is 40%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Hereford Utd vs York City is 2.00. Half time porbability for Hereford Utd is 15%, Half Time draw probability is 25, and Half Time probability for York City is 60. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 2, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Hereford Utd vs York City is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 49 and YES-BTTS 51. Handicap Prediction for this game is 66%% and our handicaptip is: Away +1. GOOD LUCK !


Warrenpoint Town vs Ballymena United

26/1/2021 22:45
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Chester FC vs Southport

26/1/2021 22:45
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Dungannon Swifts vs Glenavon

26/1/2021 22:45
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Darlington 1883 vs Gateshead

26/1/2021 22:45
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Dartford vs Oxford City

26/1/2021 22:45
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Larne FC vs Coleraine FC

26/1/2021 22:45
2 - 3

2

View Tip

Kidderminster vs AFC Telford Utd

26/1/2021 22:45
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Hereford Utd vs York City

26/1/2021 22:45
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Farsley Celtic vs Kettering

26/1/2021 22:45
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Hemel Hempstead vs St Albans City

26/1/2021 22:45
0 - 1

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions