Dartford vs Oxford City

England National League South

Dartford vs Oxford City Football Predictions and Statistics

26/1/2021 22:45

England National League South

Dartford

Dartford

England National League South

 Oxford City

Oxford City

Date : 26/1/2021 Time : 22:45

41%

Dartford Wins

30%

Draw

29%

Oxford City Wins

1

Full Time Tip

50%

Under 2,5 Goals

50%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

27%

Half Time Home Win

45%

Half Time Draw

27%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

64%

Both Team To Score - Yes

36%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

41%

Handicap Probability

Home -0.5

Handicap Tip

2 - 1

Correct Score

2.52

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Dartford vs Oxford City

Time: 22:45 Date: 26/1/2021

League: England National League South

For the game between Dartford vs Oxford City on 26/1/2021 at 22:45 we calculated that Dartford has a 41% probability to win, 30% probability to draw and has a 29% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 50% and over 2.5 score probability is 50%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Dartford vs Oxford City is 2.52. Half time porbability for Dartford is 27%, Half Time draw probability is 45, and Half Time probability for Oxford City is 27. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Dartford vs Oxford City is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 36 and YES-BTTS 64. Handicap Prediction for this game is 41%% and our handicaptip is: Home -0.5. GOOD LUCK !


Warrenpoint Town vs Ballymena United

26/1/2021 22:45
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Dartford vs Oxford City

26/1/2021 22:45
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Dungannon Swifts vs Glenavon

26/1/2021 22:45
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Hemel Hempstead vs St Albans City

26/1/2021 22:45
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Bath City vs Welling Utd

26/1/2021 22:45
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Larne FC vs Coleraine FC

26/1/2021 22:45
2 - 3

2

View Tip

Spennymoor Town vs Blyth Spartans

26/1/2021 22:45
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Hampton FC vs Slough Town

26/1/2021 22:45
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Farsley Celtic vs Kettering

26/1/2021 22:45
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Tonbridge Angels vs Maidstone United

26/1/2021 22:45
1 - 1

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions