Zira FK vs Neftchi Baku

Azerbaijan Premier League

Zira FK vs Neftchi Baku Football Predictions and Statistics

25/2/2021 15:00

Azerbaijan Premier League

Zira FK

Zira FK

Azerbaijan Premier League

 Neftchi Baku

Neftchi Baku

Date : 25/2/2021 Time : 15:00

23%

Zira FK Wins

37%

Draw

40%

Neftchi Baku Wins

2

Full Time Tip

46%

Under 2,5 Goals

54%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

19%

Half Time Home Win

50%

Half Time Draw

32%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

59%

Both Team To Score - Yes

41%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

40%

Handicap Probability

Away 0

Handicap Tip

1 - 2

Correct Score

2.71

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Zira FK vs Neftchi Baku

Time: 15:00 Date: 25/2/2021

League: Azerbaijan Premier League

For the game between Zira FK vs Neftchi Baku on 25/2/2021 at 15:00 we calculated that Zira FK has a 23% probability to win, 37% probability to draw and has a 40% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 2, also under 2.5 score probability is 46% and over 2.5 score probability is 54%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Zira FK vs Neftchi Baku is 2.71. Half time porbability for Zira FK is 19%, Half Time draw probability is 50, and Half Time probability for Neftchi Baku is 32. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Zira FK vs Neftchi Baku is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 41 and YES-BTTS 59. Handicap Prediction for this game is 40%% and our handicaptip is: Away 0. GOOD LUCK !


AS Kaloum Star vs Satellite FC (GUI)

25/2/2021 2:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Inter Playa del Carmen vs Canoneros Marina

25/2/2021 0:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Sfintul Gheorghe vs FC Milsami

25/2/2021 13:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Jabal Al Mukaber vs Shabab Al

25/2/2021 16:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Raja Casablanca vs Ittihad Tanger

25/2/2021 21:30
2 - 0

1

View Tip

ED Moratalaz vs Rayo Vallecano B

25/2/2021 20:00
3 - 2

1

View Tip

Alebrijes de Oaxaca vs Correcaminos

25/2/2021 2:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Al Fujairah Club vs Ittihad Kalba

25/2/2021 16:30
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Flamme Olympique vs Elephant Coleah

25/2/2021 2:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Cancun vs CD Tapatio

25/2/2021 4:05
0 - 0

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions