Yalovaspor vs Batman Petrolspor

Turkey TFF 3. Lig

Yalovaspor vs Batman Petrolspor Football Predictions and Statistics

25/2/2021 13:00

Turkey TFF 3. Lig

Yalovaspor

Yalovaspor

Turkey TFF 3. Lig

 Batman Petrolspor

Batman Petrolspor

Date : 25/2/2021 Time : 13:00

22%

Yalovaspor Wins

31%

Draw

47%

Batman Petrolspor Wins

2

Full Time Tip

80%

Under 2,5 Goals

20%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

9%

Half Time Home Win

62%

Half Time Draw

29%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

26%

Both Team To Score - Yes

74%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

47%

Handicap Probability

Away -0.5

Handicap Tip

0 - 1

Correct Score

1.00

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Yalovaspor vs Batman Petrolspor

Time: 13:00 Date: 25/2/2021

League: Turkey TFF 3. Lig

For the game between Yalovaspor vs Batman Petrolspor on 25/2/2021 at 13:00 we calculated that Yalovaspor has a 22% probability to win, 31% probability to draw and has a 47% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 0 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 80% and over 2.5 score probability is 20%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Yalovaspor vs Batman Petrolspor is 1.00. Half time porbability for Yalovaspor is 9%, Half Time draw probability is 62, and Half Time probability for Batman Petrolspor is 29. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Yalovaspor vs Batman Petrolspor is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 74 and YES-BTTS 26. Handicap Prediction for this game is 47%% and our handicaptip is: Away -0.5. GOOD LUCK !


Leones Negros vs Atlante FC

25/2/2021 6:05
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Stade Tunisien vs US Monastir

25/2/2021 16:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Sabah FK vs Keshla FK

25/2/2021 16:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Isparta Davrazspor vs Osmaniyespor

25/2/2021 13:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Payasspor vs Fatsa Belediyespor

25/2/2021 13:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Arhavispor vs Carsambaspor

25/2/2021 13:00
0 - 3

2

View Tip

Inter Playa del Carmen vs Canoneros Marina

25/2/2021 0:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Cortulua vs Real San Andres

25/2/2021 1:00
3 - 0

1

View Tip

Belediye Derincespor vs Artvin Hopaspor

25/2/2021 13:00
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Duzcespor vs Bayrampasaspor

25/2/2021 13:00
3 - 2

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions