Wasl Dubai vs Wahda Abu Dhabi

UAE Football League

Wasl Dubai vs Wahda Abu Dhabi Football Predictions and Statistics

25/2/2021 19:15

UAE Football League

Wasl Dubai

Wasl Dubai

UAE Football League

 Wahda Abu Dhabi

Wahda Abu Dhabi

Date : 25/2/2021 Time : 19:15

29%

Wasl Dubai Wins

40%

Draw

31%

Wahda Abu Dhabi Wins

X

Full Time Tip

14%

Under 2,5 Goals

86%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

32%

Half Time Home Win

28%

Half Time Draw

40%

Half Time Away Win

2

Half Time Tip

80%

Both Team To Score - Yes

20%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

69%

Handicap Probability

Home +0.25

Handicap Tip

2 - 2

Correct Score

4.28

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Wasl Dubai vs Wahda Abu Dhabi

Time: 19:15 Date: 25/2/2021

League: UAE Football League

For the game between Wasl Dubai vs Wahda Abu Dhabi on 25/2/2021 at 19:15 we calculated that Wasl Dubai has a 29% probability to win, 40% probability to draw and has a 31% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 2, also under 2.5 score probability is 14% and over 2.5 score probability is 86%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Wasl Dubai vs Wahda Abu Dhabi is 4.28. Half time porbability for Wasl Dubai is 32%, Half Time draw probability is 28, and Half Time probability for Wahda Abu Dhabi is 40. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 2, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Wasl Dubai vs Wahda Abu Dhabi is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 20 and YES-BTTS 80. Handicap Prediction for this game is 69%% and our handicaptip is: Home +0.25. GOOD LUCK !


Jabal Al Mukaber vs Shabab Al

25/2/2021 16:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Vilassar de Mar vs EC Granollers

25/2/2021 14:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Raja Casablanca vs Ittihad Tanger

25/2/2021 21:30
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Wasl Dubai vs Wahda Abu Dhabi

25/2/2021 19:15
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Flamme Olympique vs Elephant Coleah

25/2/2021 2:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Horseed vs Geeska Afrika

25/2/2021 2:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

ED Moratalaz vs Rayo Vallecano B

25/2/2021 20:00
3 - 2

1

View Tip

Shabab Al Khaleel vs Thagafi Tulkarm

25/2/2021 16:00
3 - 0

1

View Tip

Inter Playa del Carmen vs Canoneros Marina

25/2/2021 0:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Alcobendas Sport vs Union Adarve

25/2/2021 20:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions