Tokatspor vs Agrispor

Turkey TFF 3. Lig

Tokatspor vs Agrispor Football Predictions and Statistics

25/2/2021 13:00

Turkey TFF 3. Lig

Tokatspor

Tokatspor

Turkey TFF 3. Lig

 Agrispor

Agrispor

Date : 25/2/2021 Time : 13:00

37%

Tokatspor Wins

17%

Draw

46%

Agrispor Wins

2

Full Time Tip

60%

Under 2,5 Goals

40%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

26%

Half Time Home Win

50%

Half Time Draw

24%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

30%

Both Team To Score - Yes

70%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

46%

Handicap Probability

Away -0.5

Handicap Tip

0 - 1

Correct Score

2.00

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Tokatspor vs Agrispor

Time: 13:00 Date: 25/2/2021

League: Turkey TFF 3. Lig

For the game between Tokatspor vs Agrispor on 25/2/2021 at 13:00 we calculated that Tokatspor has a 37% probability to win, 17% probability to draw and has a 46% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 0 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 60% and over 2.5 score probability is 40%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Tokatspor vs Agrispor is 2.00. Half time porbability for Tokatspor is 26%, Half Time draw probability is 50, and Half Time probability for Agrispor is 24. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Tokatspor vs Agrispor is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 70 and YES-BTTS 30. Handicap Prediction for this game is 46%% and our handicaptip is: Away -0.5. GOOD LUCK !


Mardin BB vs Yozgatspor

25/2/2021 13:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Horseed vs Geeska Afrika

25/2/2021 2:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Zira FK vs Neftchi Baku

25/2/2021 15:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Sfintul Gheorghe vs FC Milsami

25/2/2021 13:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Al vs Bireh

25/2/2021 19:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Al Fujairah Club vs Ittihad Kalba

25/2/2021 16:30
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Flamme Olympique vs Elephant Coleah

25/2/2021 2:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Arhavispor vs Carsambaspor

25/2/2021 13:00
0 - 3

2

View Tip

Isparta Davrazspor vs Osmaniyespor

25/2/2021 13:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Modafenspor vs Kirikkale Buyuk

25/2/2021 13:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions