Shamal SC vs Al Bidda SC

Qatar Q League

Shamal SC vs Al Bidda SC Football Predictions and Statistics

25/2/2021 18:15

Qatar Q League

Shamal SC

Shamal SC

Qatar Q League

 Al Bidda SC

Al Bidda SC

Date : 25/2/2021 Time : 18:15

45%

Shamal SC Wins

29%

Draw

26%

Al Bidda SC Wins

1

Full Time Tip

47%

Under 2,5 Goals

53%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

16%

Half Time Home Win

73%

Half Time Draw

12%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

57%

Both Team To Score - Yes

43%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

45%

Handicap Probability

Home -0.5

Handicap Tip

2 - 1

Correct Score

2.64

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Shamal SC vs Al Bidda SC

Time: 18:15 Date: 25/2/2021

League: Qatar Q League

For the game between Shamal SC vs Al Bidda SC on 25/2/2021 at 18:15 we calculated that Shamal SC has a 45% probability to win, 29% probability to draw and has a 26% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 47% and over 2.5 score probability is 53%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Shamal SC vs Al Bidda SC is 2.64. Half time porbability for Shamal SC is 16%, Half Time draw probability is 73, and Half Time probability for Al Bidda SC is 12. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Shamal SC vs Al Bidda SC is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 43 and YES-BTTS 57. Handicap Prediction for this game is 45%% and our handicaptip is: Home -0.5. GOOD LUCK !


Rayong FC vs Bangkok Glass

25/2/2021 14:30
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Fatsa Belediyespor vs Nazilli Belediyespor

25/2/2021 13:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Modafenspor vs Kirikkale Buyuk

25/2/2021 13:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Edirnespor vs Cankaya FK

25/2/2021 13:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Catalcaspor vs Somaspor

25/2/2021 13:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Payasspor vs Fatsa Belediyespor

25/2/2021 13:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Prospera-SC vs Joinville

25/2/2021 22:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Cortulua vs Real San Andres

25/2/2021 1:00
3 - 0

1

View Tip

Vilassar de Mar vs EC Granollers

25/2/2021 14:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Cancun vs CD Tapatio

25/2/2021 4:05
0 - 0

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions