Shabab Al Khaleel vs Thagafi Tulkarm

Palestine West Bank Premier League

Shabab Al Khaleel vs Thagafi Tulkarm Football Predictions and Statistics

25/2/2021 16:00

Palestine West Bank Premier League

Shabab Al Khaleel

Shabab Al Khaleel

Palestine West Bank Premier League

 Thagafi Tulkarm

Thagafi Tulkarm

Date : 25/2/2021 Time : 16:00

66%

Shabab Al Khaleel Wins

27%

Draw

7%

Thagafi Tulkarm Wins

1

Full Time Tip

50%

Under 2,5 Goals

50%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

37%

Half Time Home Win

50%

Half Time Draw

12%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

50%

Both Team To Score - Yes

50%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

31%

Handicap Probability

Home -2

Handicap Tip

3 - 0

Correct Score

2.50

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Shabab Al Khaleel vs Thagafi Tulkarm

Time: 16:00 Date: 25/2/2021

League: Palestine West Bank Premier League

For the game between Shabab Al Khaleel vs Thagafi Tulkarm on 25/2/2021 at 16:00 we calculated that Shabab Al Khaleel has a 66% probability to win, 27% probability to draw and has a 7% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 3 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 50% and over 2.5 score probability is 50%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Shabab Al Khaleel vs Thagafi Tulkarm is 2.50. Half time porbability for Shabab Al Khaleel is 37%, Half Time draw probability is 50, and Half Time probability for Thagafi Tulkarm is 12. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Shabab Al Khaleel vs Thagafi Tulkarm is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 50 and YES-BTTS 50. Handicap Prediction for this game is 31%% and our handicaptip is: Home -2. GOOD LUCK !


Etoile Sahel Sousse vs CS Sfaxien

25/2/2021 16:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Sfintul Gheorghe vs FC Milsami

25/2/2021 13:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Al vs Bireh

25/2/2021 19:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

ED Moratalaz vs Rayo Vallecano B

25/2/2021 20:00
3 - 2

1

View Tip

Raja Casablanca vs Ittihad Tanger

25/2/2021 21:30
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Alcobendas Sport vs Union Adarve

25/2/2021 20:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Shabab Al Khaleel vs Thagafi Tulkarm

25/2/2021 16:00
3 - 0

1

View Tip

Stade Tunisien vs US Monastir

25/2/2021 16:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Vilassar de Mar vs EC Granollers

25/2/2021 14:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

SCM Aljustrelense vs CD Pinhalnovense

25/2/2021 23:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions